Battery Question

DINGSTER1

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I already bought a Bionic but I was looking at the reviews of this phone and am I correct that there is NO removable battery?! What is behind that logic?

anon(514765)

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You are correct the Rhyme does not have a removable battery. I am not sure why, but so far the battery life is far superior to the Droid X I was using.

femme

May 27, 2011
Visit site
According to HTC, the battery was built in so that they could make it a little bigger- which was worth it because the battery life is better than my other droids.

eddiecanuck

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, the battery life on my wife's Rhyme is outstanding compared to other HTC Android phones I've seen. Blows my Thunderbolt out of the water.

Dara Channa

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I am a an HTC fan and user, Recently purchased an HTC Rhyme phone which has been giving me too much trouble, Once it runs our of battery it doesnt charge through any source and the battery has to be taken out an inserted again in order for it to start again, the phone screws have obviously been opened and it has lost value drastically. I have tried pressing the volume up button with the power button for more than 10 seconds and i have tried plugging it in for multiple hours on the charge socket but nothing positive so far. I like the phone, i like HTC. I dont want my impression to change about it. Can you please provide me with a solution.. PLEASE

- - - Updated - - -

I am a an HTC fan and user, Recently purchased an HTC Rhyme phone which has been giving me too much trouble, Once it runs our of battery it doesnt charge through any source and the battery has to be taken out an inserted again in order for it to start again, the phone screws have obviously been opened and it has lost value drastically. I have tried pressing the volume up button with the power button for more than 10 seconds and i have tried plugging it in for multiple hours on the charge socket but nothing positive so far. I like the phone, i like HTC. I dont want my impression to change about it. Can you please provide me with a solution.. PLEASE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy