Evo01

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't look like it. Got this off of HTC's site. No CDMA or Band 13. While it does have B2 and B4. I'm almost certain that VZW VoLTE uses B13.

Network
2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE
850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G UMTS
AWS/850/900/1900/2100 (B4/B5/B8/B2/B1), HSDPA 42, HSUPA 5.76
4G LTE (up to 600Mbps)
FDD: Bands B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B28
TDD: Bands B38/B39/B40/B41 with 2CA, 3CA
VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling
Support Cat 11 LTE, download up to 600 Mbps, upload up to 50 Mbps

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
GSM only? HTC continues its death spiral. No support for Sprint who probably has more loyal HTC users in the US than others or America's largest carrier. These guys continue to prove they are not business savvy and are dying a slow death along with Sears/Kmart. Maybe Eddie Lampert should buy HTC....

henrykrinkle

May 9, 2015
Visit site
You're right, and it's such a shame as they make the best phones. They have no idea how to market nor how to support their hardcore fans. As an example, they should have included the Ice View for free with the 10. Would have moved units, for sure. It's plastic - not expensive to make. Set them apart from the pack (even though the features are lacking) but it was at least unique. Unfortunately, I think they're just going through the motions as they circle the drain. Love HTC and I've owned every flagship since the original Incredible but my next phone will probably be Pixel. The customer service I received on the M9 (ok phone, but had its problems) really pissed me off.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
You're right, and it's such a shame as they make the best phones. They have no idea how to market nor how to support their hardcore fans. As an example, they should have included the Ice View for free with the 10. Would have moved units, for sure. It's plastic - not expensive to make. Set them apart from the pack (even though the features are lacking) but it was at least unique. Unfortunately, I think they're just going through the motions as they circle the drain. Love HTC and I've owned every flagship since the original Incredible but my next phone will probably be Pixel. The customer service I received on the M9 (ok phone, but had its problems) really pissed me off.

Thanks to everyone that replied but does this mean it will never come to Verizon ? Like have they said if they will make one for Verizon and Sprint??

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
It will not be coming to Verizon or Sprint. The closest thing we have for an indication is an HTC "source" saying that HTC USA is basically done. It seems somewhat likely we may not see another HTC phone intended for North America.

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
It seems somewhat likely we may not see another HTC phone intended for North America.
Sad to say, that actually makes a lot of sense for HTC (or at least for whoever is micromanaging them into the ground). For the past 3-4 years, it's seemed like HTC has been pulling too many punches or punching nothing but air in the NA market, especially when it comes to marketing their devices.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Sad to say, that actually makes a lot of sense for HTC (or at least for whoever is micromanaging them into the ground). For the past 3-4 years, it's seemed like HTC has been pulling too many punches or punching nothing but air in the NA market, especially when it comes to marketing their devices.

It is unfortunate. Several of their devices were REALLY good. HTC One (M7), HTC 10 both were excellent IMO. They just have a problem grabbing traction.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000