HTC Ultra is up for sale now

Alex_Hong

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Here are some more shots of the phone. :)
For me I love it that the front of the phone is black. Hides the bezel. Unlike the Google Pixel which has a white for the front panel. Even the Quite Black version has a grey bezel instead of a black one which doesn't look as nice to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

datafiend

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Man, I think this phone is absolutely stunning. I think I will go with the white but it is so hard to choose as they are all freaking beautiful.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Here are some more shots of the phone. :)
For me I love it that the front of the phone is black. Hides the bezel. Unlike the Google Pixel which has a white for the front panel. Even the Quite Black version has a grey bezel instead of a black one which doesn't look as nice to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 252892

View attachment 252893

View attachment 252894

View attachment 252895

View attachment 252896

How do you like the U Ultra so far. I am thinking about getting one.

Alex_Hong

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
How do you like the U Ultra so far. I am thinking about getting one.
It's a really solid phone and the finishing is really striking to look at. But if you compare it to other devices, it won't be the best phone out there. Basically does everything well, but nothing great?

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine for a week, if anyone has any questions. I think the biggest downside is the lack of the headphone jack. I've tried this with various USB-C adapters and the phone won't work with anything. I always get an error message telling me that it only works with the original HTC headphones. This is completely nuts - they really have to start selling (or bundling) a USB-C headphone adapter that works.

It's a pity, because otherwise this is a fantastic device. Beautiful screen and build, blazingly fast. Battery life is decent as well, despite the relatively small battery. The camera is fantastic.

But without a headphone adapter available for it, nobody will buy it. I ended up shedding out another 300$ for Bose QC 35 headphones just so I can avoid the headphones that came with it. The latter are quite alright but I hated earbuds.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine for a week, if anyone has any questions. I think the biggest downside is the lack of the headphone jack. I've tried this with various USB-C adapters and the phone won't work with anything. I always get an error message telling me that it only works with the original HTC headphones. This is completely nuts - they really have to start selling (or bundling) a USB-C headphone adapter that works.

It's a pity, because otherwise this is a fantastic device. Beautiful screen and build, blazingly fast. Battery life is decent as well, despite the relatively small battery. The camera is fantastic.

But without a headphone adapter available for it, nobody will buy it. I ended up shedding out another 300$ for Bose QC 35 headphones just so I can avoid the headphones that came with it. The latter are quite alright but I hated earbuds.

They have the adapter on HTC's website for $11.99. They should have included one in the box. That is a big fail on HTC in opinion.10991.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678