Is anyone pre-ordering the U Ultra

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
For what it's worth..G6 is IP68 as well..

I will admit the IP68 rating is a nice feature and one that I would not mind having. But I started only buying unlocked phones because T-Mo charges a 20 dollars fee for the privilege of buying a phone from them.

The feature I need the most is Wi-Fi calling. The Nexus, Pixel, and HTC phones are the only unlocked phones that I have found that is compatible with that feature.

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
The feature I need the most is Wi-Fi calling. The Nexus, Pixel, and HTC phones are the only unlocked phones that I have found that is compatible with that feature.
I wonder how long that's going to last given T-Mobile's unceremonious but quiet dumping of the 10 last year. Is T-Mo selling any HTC phones these days?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Got tempted and ordered today even though I don't need this. Says will ship March 10 hoping they will ship on Thursday since I'll get on Friday instead of Monday if they ship on Friday.

Ordered the blue sapphire.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Got tempted and ordered today even though I don't need this. Says will ship March 10 hoping they will ship on Thursday since I'll get on Friday instead of Monday if they ship on Friday.

Ordered the blue sapphire.

I pre-ordered on 2/24 and there is still no ship date showing.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered on 2/24 and there is still no ship date showing.
It won't show up on your order I think. They updated their website today, orders will ship March 10th. There is a chance it can ship Thursday as well according to @HTCUSA twitter account. All orders will be shipped out by Friday I guess.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I haven't, but I'm very interested in seeing this phone in action. Always looking out for my next upgrade choice! :)

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Got tracking number, ordered Wednesday morning with overnight shipping. Shipped today for delivery on Friday. Blue color, HTC.com US order.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Got tracking number, ordered Wednesday morning with overnight shipping. Shipped today for delivery on Friday. Blue color, HTC.com US order.

I ordered on 2/25 with overnight shipping. I got tracking number tonight to be delivered Saturday. Blue from HTC US.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on 2/25 with overnight shipping. I got tracking number tonight to be delivered Saturday. Blue from HTC US.
You should get Friday not Saturday. Also they ship by FedEx standard overnight which delivers on weekdays only. Did you check tracking detail ?

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
You should get Friday not Saturday. Also they ship by FedEx standard overnight which delivers on weekdays only. Did you check tracking detail ?
I just checked the details. It is end of day Saturday.

Attachments

• 11951.jpg
    11951.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 40

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah they shipped yours via FedEx home which delivers on Saturday. Did you opt for overnight? Mine is FedEx standard overnight not FedEx home. I had opted for next day delivery during order.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I did select overnight.
Weird u should call them and ask you to refund the $10 they charged for overnight
They shipped Thursday and you are getting Saturday which is not overnight. Atleast lucky you are getting only one day late instead of Monday. But still you paid overnight so should have got Friday.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Weird u should call them and ask you to refund the $10 they charged for overnight
They shipped Thursday and you are getting Saturday which is not overnight. Atleast lucky you are getting only one day late instead of Monday. But still you paid overnight so should have got Friday.

I agree, I thanks I will do that.

Last edited:

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site

Kind of ticked off right now. The notification shipping notification I got was for the 3.5mm USB C adapter and not the phone. As far as I can tell, my card had not been charged yet so that means it has not shipped.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173