So I dropped my HTC U play about 3 weeks ago and cracked the screen. so last week I got the screen replaced. After a few days of the screen being replaced, my phone has had trouble with connecting to signal so I have not been able to text or call, but occasionally the signal would come back and then go back to no signal within a minute. I want to know what is wrong and how can I fix this issue.
    04-04-2018 03:46 AM
    So I dropped my HTC U play about 3 weeks ago and cracked the screen. so last week I got the screen replaced. After a few days of the screen being replaced, my phone has had trouble with connecting to signal so I have not been able to text or call, but occasionally the signal would come back and then go back to no signal within a minute. I want to know what is wrong and how can I fix this issue.
    It is hardly possible to make such a diagnosis via a forum, which is perhaps why you’ve had no answer in fifteen months. Anything urgent is perhaps best dealt with by going straight to a repairer.
    07-03-2019 01:29 PM