HTC U11 Preorder Thread!

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: HTC U 11 Preorder Thread!

That black/dark emerald green looks awesome on their site. The site says the unlocked are compatible w/ AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon so I guess I have to go through Sprint. I'll research it later today.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Nope, not bothering this time. I think I will stick with my S8 for now and check out the phone at T-Mobile when it is released. Their website states shipping will start in June, so it could be a while before it ships.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site

I will be pre-ordering after today once the Sprint pre-orders are up. I want the two echo dots. I was goign to go with an iPhone 7 Plus, but this will keep me in the Android camp longer.

Alexander Buff

May 5, 2013
Visit site

Ugh I really want to but I have half of my 10 to pay off still with T Mobile. Do we think it will actually come to other carriers or is sprint it? I'd hate to spend almost $1000 for this phone... ($340 bo plus $650). Hopefully their trade up program will go back online soon so I can get the $250 for my 10 from HTC

BowtomePhil

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just wandered into Carphone warehouse. Been looking at all new phones for a month, holding them checking specs etc.

A HTC rep was there holding a HTC U11 in black.

It looked great, it felt great and has great specs.

I will be getting one in black.

Oh and I am not any fan boy of any make, my smart phones have been

iphone 3
iphone 4s
HTC One (M8?)
LG G4

For my needs, mainly listening to music at work, this to me seems the best fit for me.

I do not like the new screen formats and strtching of apps to fit the screen etc. This screen is almost the same as my G4 size wise. So perfect.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered from HTC.com, unlocked amazing silver after applying the $50 off coupon it came at $599 + taxes. Which was around $658. I had to settle for free shipping since next day shipping was like $30 (damn that's too much).

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone ordered from HTC.com and use PayPal got an email confirmation? I haven't got anything still from both HTC and PayPal.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Well, after 45 minutes on hold with Sprint, I need my S6 active on my line for the upgrade to work. Means I need to get and charge said S6 and activate it tonight then use it until the U11 arrives. Not sure I want to do that now.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I just wonder what battery life will be like. I'm getting over 6hrs SOT and 30hrs off charger on my S8+. Don't know if it's worth giving up my S8+ for this phone. I've always been an HTC fan, except when they put out **** phones, so I'm kinda interested in this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781