Mac mail on HTC U11

mcdubh

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Can't get my MAC email on my U11 .... it said some of the infos are incorect ?????? Any one had the same problems
Thank you all
Gerard

Armeniandave

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
You probably need a app specific password. Google how to get it but basically you have to log in to your Apple account and generate it.

Jarvis73

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Apple uses two factor id go to appleid.apple.com set up two factor id then create user id name it whatever you like the n apple will give you a password then go onto your htc goto email and instead of using your iCloud id you'll The password apple give you and you'll be able to login with no problems

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There have been a number of posts about this lately, and I haven't found a clear answer for it yet. Sometimes, 2 factor authentication can actually cause problems for an email client, so I'd actually try turning it off temporarily. Then go to your Email app, remove that email account, and then try adding it back again.

mcdubh

May 29, 2013
Visit site
yep did that and more for the last few days ............and still not able to get my mails ( said incorrect informations try again .