I never tried back glasses phone before. If i buy a very protective case, can the glass survive for drops?
    07-02-2017 05:18 PM
    I missed my shirt pocket and dropped my S8+ from that height standing to a tile floor with just a very thin mat. Phone was not damaged at all in a Spigen Tough Armor case. So, In my case, I'd have to say yes, at least on my phone.
    07-02-2017 05:26 PM
    Hi! Welcome to the forums! It all depends on how the phone is dropped, and of course, the height of the drop, etc. But you can for sure protect your glass phone with a clear case or any case of your choosing. Even slimmer cases do provide some kind of shock absorption support; although there are bulkier, more durable cases that will certainly provide more protection.

I have an Honor 8 which is entirely made of glass; and I'm using a clear skin case with it. It's had a few drops and bumps, and nothing has happened to the phone at all! I would recommend getting a tempered glass screen protector, as well; just in case. My screen protector does have a small crack on it that could have been the screen had it not been installed. Good luck!
    07-02-2017 09:53 PM
    Hi! Welcome to the forums! It all depends on how the phone is dropped, and of course, the height of the drop, etc. But you can for sure protect your glass phone with a clear case or any case of your choosing. Even slimmer cases do provide some kind of shock absorption support; although there are bulkier, more durable cases that will certainly provide more protection.

I have an Honor 8 which is entirely made of glass; and I'm using a clear skin case with it. It's had a few drops and bumps, and nothing has happened to the phone at all! I would recommend getting a tempered glass screen protector, as well; just in case. My screen protector does have a small crack on it that could have been the screen had it not been installed. Good luck!
    Thx and actually I am waiting for u ultra price drop to usd 320 before end of this year
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-02-2017 10:14 PM
    Thx and actually I am waiting for u ultra price drop to usd 320 before end of this year
    That's a great plan! I've heard good things about the U Ultra. Hopefully it drops in price for you soon!
    07-02-2017 10:31 PM
    That's a great plan! I've heard good things about the U Ultra. Hopefully it drops in price for you soon!
    Htc 10 is offically selling at usd 320 in my city so u ultra will be the same later ha ha thx
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-02-2017 11:15 PM