It will give us 1080p 60 fps video recording. I have no idea when.
    07-07-2017 05:56 PM
    Oh wow! Super exciting!
    07-07-2017 08:40 PM
    I'd like to see something beyond the 120 frames per second slo-motion.
    James E1 likes this.
    07-09-2017 07:56 AM
    It will give us 1080p 60 fps video recording. I have no idea when.
    It doesn't have 1080p 60fps video recording? My 2 year old Note 5 has that lol
    07-13-2017 01:58 AM
    It doesn't have 1080p 60fps video recording? My 2 year old Note 5 has that lol
    But it's a Samsung, so no thanks.
    James E1, sunrat39 and AustinTech like this.
    07-13-2017 10:43 AM
    But it's a Samsung, so no thanks.
    It's ok. Not everyone needs the best phones.
    07-13-2017 10:29 PM
    It's ok. Not everyone needs the best phones.
    Hahahaa! Only a Samsung troll would go to other forums and troll this hard! All I can do is eat my popcorn at your comments. Fun stuff. You gonna "be here all night". You are cracking me up!
    AustinTech likes this.
    07-14-2017 04:48 AM
    Hahahaa! Only a Samsung troll would go to other forums and troll this hard! All I can do is eat my popcorn at your comments. Fun stuff. You gonna "be here all night". You are cracking me up!
    I mean, Android Central (and other websites and YouTubers) have chosen Samsungs as the best phones for at least this year and last year...

Either way, I wouldn't have made the comment if he didn't bash Samsung.
    07-14-2017 05:05 PM
    Either way, I wouldn't have made the comment if he didn't bash Samsung.
    So I don't like the manufacturer of cell phones that you are in love with and that means I'm bashing them? You really need to not take things so personally.

I'm not an AMOLED guy. I prefer LCDs. And despite what you'll want to immediately reply, it is a preference. I do not like their software or their interface. That is also a personal preference. In MY opinion the cameras in the S7 and S8 generations have been fine to excellent but the older ones are very blah to me. But the camera being good in the last two generations isn't enough for me to switch and have to deal with the bloat, the lack of updates, a screen I don't prefer, a UI that is too crowded (and getting more crowded every iteration), etc.

I've been HTC or Nexus since '09. But my wife and kids have been Samsung since 2010. I've had every Galaxy flagship and 3 different Notes roaming my house since then. I've played with them, used them as backup devices, fixed problems with them, replaced screens (when that was something easy enough to do at home) and everything in between.

I do not like them.

My wife's S8 seems much better than all of the others before it but it just isn't quite as fast as my U11. The difference really is negligible but it's there. She sees it as well. She likes hers for video, but likes my camera just a little more than hers, but it's not like years past when she wanted to run her Sammy over with a tractor trailer because she hated the camera so bad. That said, she likes the AMOLED screen and the form factor of the S8. She absolutely hates the speaker. She hates the UI as well but she's used to it.
    07-14-2017 07:53 PM
    So I don't like the manufacturer of cell phones that you are in love with and that means I'm bashing them? You really need to not take things so personally.

I'm not an AMOLED guy. I prefer LCDs. And despite what you'll want to immediately reply, it is a preference. I do not like their software or their interface. That is also a personal preference. In MY opinion the cameras in the S7 and S8 generations have been fine to excellent but the older ones are very blah to me. But the camera being good in the last two generations isn't enough for me to switch and have to deal with the bloat, the lack of updates, a screen I don't prefer, a UI that is too crowded (and getting more crowded every iteration), etc.

I've been HTC or Nexus since '09. But my wife and kids have been Samsung since 2010. I've had every Galaxy flagship and 3 different Notes roaming my house since then. I've played with them, used them as backup devices, fixed problems with them, replaced screens (when that was something easy enough to do at home) and everything in between.

I do not like them.

My wife's S8 seems much better than all of the others before it but it just isn't quite as fast as my U11. The difference really is negligible but it's there. She sees it as well. She likes hers for video, but likes my camera just a little more than hers, but it's not like years past when she wanted to run her Sammy over with a tractor trailer because she hated the camera so bad. That said, she likes the AMOLED screen and the form factor of the S8. She absolutely hates the speaker. She hates the UI as well but she's used to it.
    I guess I mistook the tone of your post so I apologize about that.

Despite what people think in here, I'm not in love with Samsung. In fact, I'd like stronger competition because I don't want to buy phones from the same company every two years. In the past, I have owned phones from Motorola and LG. I'd love to buy an HTC, but it doesn't play well with Verizon. I'm hoping that the Google Pixel XL 2 is going to be really good this year because I'd like a change.
    07-14-2017 08:06 PM