Just received my U11 in red wow. Will you get one too

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Just received my U11 and it's an amazing phone. Blazing fast at opening apps, no lag. Call quality is very good. I came from the Honor 8 which is a great phone as well but the U11 is in a class of its own.

Are you going to buy a U11?

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
The red is gorgeous, it should be called Wow Red. I'd love to see it in person. Heck, I'm so stuck between the Amazing Silver and the Sapphire Blue that I haven't purchased the phone yet. I can't find the Amazing Silver in person to compare to the SB.

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
The red is gorgeous, it should be called Wow Red. I'd love to see it in person. Heck, I'm so stuck between the Amazing Silver and the Sapphire Blue that I haven't purchased the phone yet. I can't find the Amazing Silver in person to compare to the SB.

I have seen black and blue. Black is decent colour and device is kind of seamless. Blue is shiny and eye catching. But best are Red and silver as they both change colours when seen from a different angle, something Sapphire Blue and brilliant black cannot do as efficiently. I have ordered the solar red, but between Sapphire Blue and Amazing Silver,i would +1 Amazing Silver :)

Edit: i have seen black and blue myself

Rob Chew

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
I have the black and it's nice, but I would rather have the blue or red. I was just impatient and wanted mine right away via Amazon at the time.

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
The only downside is that I'm constantly wiping the phone down because I don't want to see so much as a flea's footprints on my beautiful Solar Red. I fear that the 1st scratch I notice is going to send me into depression.. lol. I know it's inevitable that some cosmetic damage will occur

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
The only downside is that I'm constantly wiping the phone down because I don't want to see so much as a flea's footprints on my beautiful Solar Red. I fear that the 1st scratch I notice is going to send me into depression.. lol. I know it's inevitable that some cosmetic damage will occur
Slap a clear skin on it and call it good! ;)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations, OP! I too have the Honor 8 and will grab a U11 at some point - maybe after Christmas. Glad you are liking it! What made you go with the red? It's truly a gorgeous colour!

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations, OP! I too have the Honor 8 and will grab a U11 at some point - maybe after Christmas. Glad you are liking it! What made you go with the red? It's truly a gorgeous colour!

Morty2264. The red, it's a really nice colour. I thought that black, blue and silver though nice too seemed to be the norm. Where else do you find a red phone apart from Apple well that's apple.

I've received a clear cover from HTC that's comes as part of the package. I've recently ordered a clearer softer cover that protects all around the phone which is needed.

It's an awesome sauce phone so far. The honor 8 is a great phone and I think the 9 will be too if ever released and configured for the NA market.

The HTC screen size is perfect and the phone is actually quite.compact. Only about half and inch taller than the Honor 8.

If you treat yourself to a Xmas present get this HTC. You won't be disappointed Morty2264

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Morty2264. The red, it's a really nice colour. I thought that black, blue and silver though nice too seemed to be the norm. Where else do you find a red phone apart from Apple well that's apple.

I've received a clear cover from HTC that's comes as part of the package. I've recently ordered a clearer softer cover that protects all around the phone which is needed.

It's an awesome sauce phone so far. The honor 8 is a great phone and I think the 9 will be too if ever released and configured for the NA market.

The HTC screen size is perfect and the phone is actually quite.compact. Only about half and inch taller than the Honor 8.

If you treat yourself to a Xmas present get this HTC. You won't be disappointed Morty2264

Thanks for the mini review and also for the size comparison to the Honor 8! I too think that the HTC is a great size. Good thinking on getting a more protective case! Glad you are enjoying the phone!