Poor HTC HELP

mcdubh

May 29, 2013
Visit site
After leaving 4 email to HTC from the last 2 weeks with some problems with my HTC U11
not a single email, so this morning i tried with the online support .........and the same NOTHING.
Great services, next phone will be something else.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
After leaving 4 email to HTC from the last 2 weeks with some problems with my HTC U11
not a single email, so this morning i tried with the online support .........and the same NOTHING.
Great services, next phone will be something else.
:cool: The days when a Smartphone factory - Used to provide efficient Tech Support
are gone: Nowadays E-Mail address doesn't exist, instead they introduced
the "Query Form" with brief description of the bug is required

Also the "Chat Sessions" got cut in the middle of the conversation
Phone not available, so those who are Not Computer
savvy's,.have hard time to fix their issues

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Weird, i have the exact opposite experience.
My M10 had the touch screen fail. Non responsive to any touch.
Send an email to support yesterday morning, then tried chat. I was on chat with them for 30 minutes. Found out my phone warranty ended May this year. But i kept on, my phone was a back up, very light use, always in a case and mint condition, never dropped and kept in laptop bag. After some back and forth they are going to extend warranty to my device and allow me to send it in for evaluation and repair.
Later around 6 when i got home i got an email back from support in regards to my original email to them. I replied saying CHAT had helped me and unit was going back next day.