If I'm not interested in the earphones...

quietlybrilliant

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Is there any use for them? I'd like to sell them but can't imagine much interest. Alternatively, is it possible to buy the U11 without the headphones at a small discount? Even $20 cheaper would win me over. I just don't like spending money on something I won't use.

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Is there any use for them? I'd like to sell them but can't imagine much interest. Alternatively, is it possible to buy the U11 without the headphones at a small discount? Even $20 cheaper would win me over. I just don't like spending money on something I won't use.

I'm gonna say, no, there's no way to get a discount. You might be able to sell them to someone for $20 or so, because they're $40 by themselves at HTC.com. People do lose them, or someone might want an extra pair to stick in a backpack or something.

gtpred99

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site

Have you actually tried them? They are the best sounding bundled ear buds I have ever had. Google reviews on them. I don't think you would be disappointed.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
As others have said, I would recommend selling them; but I've heard really good things about those earbuds. You may like them!

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
just got my u11 last night, first thing I did was load my sd card with all my lossless audio. plug the head phones in, set them up and enjoyed great sounding music. Seriously great sound for a bundled pair of earbuds.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000