Question about the 128GB HTC U11 version

nileshdd

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
No idea. Don't care. Swappa has 100% purchase protection, and the seller has a long history there. No tax = $630 to my door.

Let us know how everything goes once you get the phone. Very interested to know how much faster the 6gb variant is.

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Let us know how everything goes once you get the phone. Very interested to know how much faster the 6gb variant is.

Got the phone. Not a brick. Perfect condition USA model 128gb for $630 to the door. WOO WOOOOOO!! I paid HTC more than this for the 64. There is one left on Swappa. Price was reduced to $620. You're crazy not to jump on this.

nileshdd

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
What's a possible negative here?

No returns - which is fine if you decide to stick with the phone.
Support - Same as htc if it's the unlocked US model.
Silver color - Definitely not a favorite.

anything else?

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
What's a possible negative here?

No returns - which is fine if you decide to stick with the phone.
Support - Same as htc if it's the unlocked US model.
Silver color - Definitely not a favorite.

anything else?

I will be selling on Craig's or Swappa. Support is same. Silver agreed, but it's a far better phone for cheaper then the base version new from HTC. Com.

bhvol

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
Oh, well, crap, too late. :) Got mine from Amazon today, paid the full price but I have to say: I haven't had this nice an out-of-box experience with a phone in awhile. Really liking this phone so far. I'll give some more intiial thoughts after a few days.

You still liking yours? Description says "no voice over LTE"?

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
You still liking yours? Description says "no voice over LTE"?

I actually had to replace my first unit, the speaker was wonky. My replacement is great, I'm really enjoying the phone.

I'm on T-Mobile, so everything is supported. VoLTE isn't supported on AT&T.

cnotes2016

Aug 24, 2017
Visit site
It's not compatible with sprint as well? anyone know where I can order just the headphones? Htc is sold out. None on bb or amazon or eBay

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
It's not compatible with sprint as well? anyone know where I can order just the headphones? Htc is sold out. None on bb or amazon or eBay

No, the unlocked version isn't compatible with Sprint, but there's a Sprint-specific version that of course supports everything there.

About the headphones, I'm not sure if they work at all with other phones, and if they do, the best USonic features won't be supported. So I don't think you'd want to buy them without a U11 to use them with.

cnotes2016

Aug 24, 2017
Visit site
No, the unlocked version isn't compatible with Sprint, but there's a Sprint-specific version that of course supports everything there.

About the headphones, I'm not sure if they work at all with other phones, and if they do, the best USonic features won't be supported. So I don't think you'd want to buy them without a U11 to use them with.

When you say the sprint version supports everything do you mean as far as sprint or everything as in all four carriers? Thanks.

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
When you say the sprint version supports everything do you mean as far as sprint or everything as in all four carriers? Thanks.

The Sprint version is the only carrier-specific U11, and it works ONLY with Sprint. But it supports all Sprint services.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith