So I've been noticing that the notification shade gets pulled down randomly when holding the record button on snapchat and it's really annoying. Another thing I've noticed is audio not syncing with videos in instagram. Not totally sure if it's just mine or others too but a restart usually fixes it.
    09-03-2017 03:13 AM
    the instagram bug should be fixed with the latest update, I noticed it with my google pixel also.
    09-03-2017 10:52 AM
    Ya hopefully I get it. But I notification shade being pulled down randomly is getting annoying. Was at a concert last night and it was pulling the notification shade when holding the record button as mentioned before.
    09-04-2017 01:07 PM
    So I discovered I get the notification pull whenever I long press any input (ex: key, record button). It's not everytime but it's pretty frequent.
    09-04-2017 03:11 PM
    Still have the bug and just emailed HTC about it. Here's a video of it happening. Also I just keep having crappy experiences of the phone ending tap-and-hold gestures like holding down the "." key on SwiftKey to get to the question mark will just end the input really fast with a vibration too. Also happens with recording on snapchat when press and holding the record button.
    09-14-2017 11:58 AM
    Still have the bug and just emailed HTC about it. Here's a video of it happening. Also I just keep having crappy experiences of the phone ending tap-and-hold gestures like holding down the "." key on SwiftKey to get to the question mark will just end the input really fast with a vibration too. Also happens with recording on snapchat when press and holding the record button.
    I am pretty sure it's a software bug. I have seen similar post elsewhere and it doesn't seem to be a hardware problem. Hopefully a fix will come in the next HTC update.
    09-14-2017 12:49 PM
    Also I just keep having crappy experiences of the phone ending tap-and-hold gestures like holding down the "." key on SwiftKey to get to the question mark will just end the input really fast with a vibration...
    Go into the Display settings and make sure Glove Mode is off. I was having intermittent and weird screen issues like that and some phantom touches. That seemed to take care of all of them for me.
    James E1 likes this.
    09-14-2017 02:21 PM