Did fdr as well, didn't help. They broke something in the patch. My battery life has been horrible. I find restarting fixes it briefly so I have to do it every night to prevent massive drain overnight.
    01-24-2018 10:56 PM
    Add me to the list.
    I did an FDR after the Oreo update, battery life was as before and excellent. After the patch / security update it's terrible. Just did an experiment and found that it used about 60% overnight whereas before it never used over 5%.
    Hopefully, someone and HTC figure this out. ( What's the best way to contact them? )
    01-29-2018 07:38 AM
    I'm happy to report that in my case, the FDR did help with battery life, specifically with standby. It's now back to where it was before the update, at least so far. Fingers crossed that it remains that way.
    01-31-2018 01:58 PM
    Mine was briefly fixed then the next day bad again. Basically a reboot fixes it for a short time.
    01-31-2018 02:43 PM
    I'm also having significant battery drain on standby after the most recent update. Has anyone put in a ticket with HTC and received a reply?
    01-31-2018 08:23 PM
    Just wanted to jump back in this thread and note that my U11's battery life has also reverted back to terrible, even after the factory reset. I'm just not sure what they broke, but standby is just horrid. I'm really hoping they fix it next time around -- the phone went from having great battery life to terrible battery life in one fell swoop.
    Yesterday 05:18 PM
    Just wanted to jump back in this thread and note that my U11's battery life has also reverted back to terrible, even after the factory reset. I'm just not sure what they broke, but standby is just horrid. I'm really hoping they fix it next time around -- the phone went from having great battery life to terrible battery life in one fell swoop.
    I know this sounds weird, but hear me out. I got into a car accident, nothing major but I had a concussion and some lacerations. I never(seriously, not one time, ever) let my phone battery completely discharge because I feel like it's bad for the battery. That night though, I was in the ER until 3 a.m. and obviously I didn't have much of a choice. The battery completely discharged and now, my two day battery life is back. Standby time has been great again as well. 1 day 15 hours on battery with 3 hours screen on time is pretty fantastic in my opinion. So maybe, just let your battery died so it can be reborn......
    HahahahahahahahahahaAaaaA
    Anyways, hope it helps.
    Today 12:04 PM
    It is the reboot that temporarily fixes the issue but it will come back, usually after you make a phone call.
    Today 12:11 PM
    I tried reboots. Cache Wipes. Those never worked. And I waited three days to post this in order to be sure it wasn't a fluke. I made about 13 phone calls between insurance adjusters, family members, friends and dealerships over the past few days. A lot of them I was on the phone for over 20 minutes each. Nothing has ever got my battery life back to this. I have no choice but to disregard your argument, considering how good my standby time has been over these last three days.
    Today 12:18 PM
34 12