When do you think we will see it on the unlocked version. It has important fixes?
    01-05-2018 03:11 PM
    I am not aware of any updates announced yet. Fingers crossed!
    01-05-2018 10:43 PM
    yeah I'm having such bad battery life right now I think because of the 8.0 update since the pixels were having the same kind of issue heres going that the update will fix it.
    01-08-2018 02:35 PM
    Me too. Was much better before Oreo.
    01-08-2018 09:50 PM
    Update this morning.
    01-10-2018 11:54 AM
    Update this morning.
    Hey, will let us know if it fixes some things and of you where having battery problems before let is know if you see any improvements.
    01-10-2018 03:11 PM
    so we got December 1st security patch instead of December 5th which had more bug fixes. in less correct me if I'm wrong that is only for the pixels I think the battery hopefully bug fix was in the December 1st security patch. if I'm experiencing battery life problems still should I do chassis partition wipe and then if I'm still experiencing a bit of battery life problems should I have been do a factory reset. just trying to figure out but I probably should give a couple days since I just did the update at about 1 in the morning. hope my battery life improve the next couple days getting tired of having to charge my phone and middle of the day. I'm curious on if anyone else had battery problems after upgrading to 8.0. is after doing me security update which was supposed to have some of those fixes in it. if anyone has seen improvements.
    01-11-2018 02:54 PM
    yeah I'm having such bad battery life right now I think because of the 8.0 update since the pixels were having the same kind of issue heres going that the update will fix it.
    I just commented in the other update thread, this is a better place to post this: my battery life actually went down significantly after the December update. I was usually at 50-60% remaining at the end of the day with my usual usage, and now I'm less than 30 by 8PM when barely using the phone. And I'm 100% certain the drop happened after the update.

Anybody else seeing that?
    Yesterday 10:29 PM
    I just commented in the other update thread, this is a better place to post this: my battery life actually went down significantly after the December update. I was usually at 50-60% remaining at the end of the day with my usual usage, and now I'm less than 30 by 8PM when barely using the phone. And I'm 100% certain the drop happened after the update.

Anybody else seeing that?
    I did yes. Then I did a FDR and I'm seeing this kind of battery life consistently now.
    Attached Thumbnails Decembers security patch or January-4611.jpg  
    Today 08:31 AM
    I did yes. Then I did a FDR and I'm seeing this kind of battery life consistently now.
    Yeah, that looks more like what I was getting previously. Thanks, although grrr, don't really have time to redo my phone.
    Today 11:29 AM