I have tried two so far. One was made by Spigen. It covered the entire screen but it wasn't glued down in the middle. That caused a rainbow effect in the middle. If it would have all been glued it would have been perfect.

I then tried another brand I got on Amazon and it didn't cover the screen fully.

I am about to try a third.

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Fri...cUvbUpU6128887

Should I give that a shot or go with something else?
    01-06-2018 03:36 PM
    Hi. I've tried several. Anything that covers the entire screen and has adhesive only on the edges will give you the haloing (newton's rings) in the middle of the screen, while anything full screen and fully adhered will give you haloing on the edges due to the curved screen. I've finally settled on the Brotect air glass which is super thin and just a little bit smaller than the full screen to eliminate the dreaded halo effect.
    01-07-2018 07:42 PM
    Hi. I've tried several. Anything that covers the entire screen and has adhesive only on the edges will give you the haloing (newton's rings) in the middle of the screen, while anything full screen and fully adhered will give you haloing on the edges due to the curved screen. I've finally settled on the Brotect air glass which is super thin and just a little bit smaller than the full screen to eliminate the dreaded halo effect.
    Thank you for the response! I will look for the Brotect.
    01-07-2018 08:41 PM
    https://www.amazon.com/BROTECT-AirGl...cUvbUpU6130460

Is that the one to get?
    01-08-2018 01:00 PM
    That would be the one. Good luck
    01-08-2018 02:03 PM
    That would be the one. Good luck
    I ordered it. I will post my results once I receive it.
    slyguy0 and James E1 like this.
    01-08-2018 02:25 PM
    I ordered it. I will post my results once I receive it.
    Have you received your Brotech screen protector and how do you like it?
    02-01-2018 10:05 PM
    I did. I don't love it because it doesn't completely cover the screen. The edges are annoying in some apps. Other than that it does the job. I had perfect fitting glass screen protectors on all my previous HTC phones. I don't know why there isn't one available for the U11.
    02-02-2018 05:31 PM
    Received my Brotect screen protector today. If it was a 1/16 or 1/32 of an inch wider on both sides, it would be great. It doesn't cover the lighted part of the display completely. Don't know if I can live with it. I will tell you, it's so thin, at first, I thought it was plastic.
    02-26-2018 11:04 PM