I just upgraded to Oreo 8.0, and there are many changes I don't like. I just noticed in the Twitter app there is no more option to change/select a push notification sound?? Am I missing something???
    01-29-2018 03:08 PM
    I just upgraded to Oreo 8.0, and there are many changes I don't like. I just noticed in the Twitter app there is no more option to change/select a push notification sound?? Am I missing something???
    It's gotten a lot more of a personalization upgrade with Oreo. You go into settings>apps>app notifications. You should be able to set a separate notification sound from that menu. That goes for most apps now. Each app could have a different notification sound. I don't have any social media accounts so it might be a little different. But as far as all my apps, that's how I set notification sounds.
    01-29-2018 05:40 PM
    It's gotten a lot more of a personalization upgrade with Oreo. You go into settings>apps>app notifications. You should be able to set a separate notification sound from that menu. That goes for most apps now. Each app could have a different notification sound. I don't have any social media accounts so it might be a little different. But as far as all my apps, that's how I set notification sounds.

Wow, Ok I located the sound settings now. That helps lol. Thank you!
    NEXUS_HTC_PS likes this.
    01-29-2018 11:40 PM

Wow, Ok I located the sound settings now. That helps lol. Thank you!
    No problem at all.
    01-30-2018 06:56 AM