How's the battery on this phone?

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
The HTC U11 plus was £699.99 or £61.40 over 12 months on HTC's website which I can't afford but I'm hoping it will be available via a 24 month contract like other phones & be available on all networks.

Also I agree flagship phones are becoming to expensive. I think in the future I'm gonna have to go with mid range phones coz can no longer afford flagship phones which is a shame coz I'm use to flagship phones.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
The HTC U11 plus was £699.99 or £61.40 over 12 months on HTC's website which I can't afford but I'm hoping it will be available via a 24 month contract like other phones & be available on all networks.

Also I agree flagship phones are becoming to expensive. I think in the future I'm gonna have to go with mid range phones coz can no longer afford flagship phones which is a shame coz I'm use to flagship phones.

Have you checked swappa?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I agree. I bought a midrange phone last year (Honor 8) which has served me well for the past 14 months. Midrange phones can do just about everything that flagships do... Minus a few bells and whistles. Prices are getting tough to swallow. For example, the iPhone X retails for $1300 if you buy it outright from my carrier. Outrageous! $1300 can be used for things like rent, car insurance payments, hydro... It makes me sick to think about it.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
If I do have to go for a mid range phone at one point I'll definitely check out the specs etc as I do with all phones but I'm just thinking it's not gonna be fast at loading website's & loading up my games.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If I do have to go for a mid range phone at one point I'll definitely check out the specs etc as I do with all phones but I'm just thinking it's not gonna be fast at loading website's & loading up my games.

I think it depends on the individual phone you are looking at. Midrange phones can certainly handle fast loading of websites and games. My Honor 8 has been great at doing both. As you've said, it involves doing some research to find which phone would be best for you. :)

SkypilotOfHope

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. It will be great to know what we're dealing with. The U11 retailed for $900 in Canada (which was too steep for me to pay outright; as my carrier doesn't sell it), so perhaps the U12 will be similar in price as well? Phones seem to be getting more and more expensive these days.

Hear ya. I couldn't resist and have really loved my U11 (I'm with Rogers). HTC Canada does not help their own cause either. In both the UK and US (I imagine elsewhere, too) HTC offers payment plans, which are helpful. C'mon HTC Canada; let's sell some more of these great phones here!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hear ya. I couldn't resist and have really loved my U11 (I'm with Rogers). HTC Canada does not help their own cause either. In both the UK and US (I imagine elsewhere, too) HTC offers payment plans, which are helpful. C'mon HTC Canada; let's sell some more of these great phones here!

You know, if HTC offered a payment plan for Canadians I'd probably have a U11 at this point. I really hope HTC Canada implements this same feature for us soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21