How Is Your U11 Holding Up?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The U11 is almost a year old now - how has yours held up? Are you still enjoying it? What is your favourite feature about it, and has that changed from when you first purchased it?

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
The U11 is almost a year old now - how has yours held up? Are you still enjoying it? What is your favourite feature about it, and has that changed from when you first purchased it?

My favorite thing about it is the same as every HTC flagship I've owned. It's what brings me back to HTC year after year. Fluidity. HTC phones never lose there spunk. From day one, the sotware is fluid. (*Unlocked*)They normally get the latest OS jump updates quicker than most any other OEM out there(can't say the same for security updates). I'll ride the HTC train until the wheels fall off. The U12 will more than likely be preorded as soon as it's available and this thing will sit in my nightstand as a media device, just like my 10, M9 and M8. The U11 is by far the best out of all of them though. The only thing I miss from the 10 is that rugged metal unibody. I miss the front facing speakers and the IR blaster from the 9. Hopefully HTC can pull all their cards out for the 12.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
My favorite thing about it is the same as every HTC flagship I've owned. It's what brings me back to HTC year after year. Fluidity. HTC phones never lose there spunk. From day one, the sotware is fluid. (*Unlocked*)They normally get the latest OS jump updates quicker than most any other OEM out there(can't say the same for security updates). I'll ride the HTC train until the wheels fall off. The U12 will more than likely be preorded as soon as it's available and this thing will sit in my nightstand as a media device, just like my 10, M9 and M8. The U11 is by far the best out of all of them though. The only thing I miss from the 10 is that rugged metal unibody. I miss the front facing speakers and the IR blaster from the 9. Hopefully HTC can pull all their cards out for the 12.

Thank you for your feedback! What colour did you get, and how are you finding the dongle? I've heard sound quality is great on it!

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your feedback! What colour did you get, and how are you finding the dongle? I've heard sound quality is great on it!

I got the solar red. I haven't used the dongle. I've been wireless since the the 10. So when they ditched the headphone jack, I didn't care. When I do use wired headphones, the USonic headphones are fantastic.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
The thing I really miss about htc is the Zoe camera and 30 sec highlight clips. Really loved that about my past htc phones.

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I can't remember the last time I had a phone for a whole year. It's that good. I don't think I'll any problem waiting for the Pixel 3. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay