HTC U11 repair from RMA dept

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, Has anyone received their HTC U11 phone repaired from the repair center in Texas ? How long did it take ? Mine is sitting there for more than 3 weeks now.

Indyrobb

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine was there 30 days with no status updates whatsoever. I only knew it was coming back from the ups email notification I received.

Plain brown box, no documentation on what they did, nothing. Asking for it from tech support /rma got me nothing. Still exact same issue, same exact same screen.

They wanted me to send it back in to them again. Why? In still contemplating a chargeback to them, or at least going thru my credit card company's extended warranty to get my money back.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I did the same thing as you guys I sent my phone into them about four and a half weeks ago. received my phone back with no communication or no documentation what they did I was having a problem where my battery would not last more than 8 hours. so I have to go through the trouble of setting it up and see if it has the same issue. And I would have to send it again. you better have to send it again I'm going to be mad and rather tell him I had to have a reinsurance that I'm going to get communication on my device

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante