Some APPS and PlayStore not downloading

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a HTC U11 with Android 8.0, it was working completely well but suddenly some app like Amazon Drive for example (that's just one some other have the problem as well), and when i try to download or update an APP it just keeps stuck in downloading and eventually at some point of the day it will download everything, at it even download multiple times the file i was trying to (because i try to download multiple times the file).

I already check the free space i got 60gigs left on internal and like 6gb on SD, so that's not the problem, the apps are downloading on the internal memory not SD, i found some problems related to the system clock already put it manual, automatic, with my WIFI with mobile internet, didn't solve the problem, already cleaning cache of play services, play store, etc.

So im running out of options and i don't want to factory reset just for that.
Anyone have a similar problem or have the solution somewhere?

PS: The device is not Rooted and also, whatsapp web show me wrong timestamps on messages.

Thanks for any help anybody can bring!

Punchips

Jun 18, 2018
Visit site
sorry dude but I had the exact same issue and the only way was the reset...maybe you'll find something better but I've been looking too and there were nothing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21