Any time I try to record a video using android messenger, I get an error that says the camera is not available. I have tried many settings in the camera with no luck. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    06-20-2018 06:04 AM
    Can you take pictures from within the Android Messages app?

Also, remember that there's typically a filesize limit of about 1 MB for any attached file. Taking even a very short video will likely exceed that limit, so I wonder if that's part of the reason it's giving you an error.
    06-23-2018 09:25 PM
    Can you take pictures from within the Android Messages app?

Also, remember that there's typically a filesize limit of about 1 MB for any attached file. Taking even a very short video will likely exceed that limit, so I wonder if that's part of the reason it's giving you an error.
    I can take photos using the U11, and using my HTC 10 I had no problem using messenger and recording videos. I could see it failing to send but even when I set the camera to it's lowest setting it still fails. Other messaging apps work fine
    06-23-2018 10:55 PM
    Does the problem still happen in Safe Mode? https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=UmBlTXDY
    06-24-2018 09:26 AM
    Does the problem still happen in Safe Mode? https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=ropS-y_q
    Android messenger does not work in safe mode. It says downloaded programs are disabled
    06-24-2018 01:02 PM
    Oh, right. I'm afraid I'm out of ideas. I wonder if it's some glitch specific to that phone while using Android Messages. Send some feedback to both Google (through the Help & Feedback option in the Android Messages settings) and HTC. Let's see if anyone with a U11 can duplicate your issue.
    06-24-2018 09:04 PM