Update Tonight

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
It's true, downloaded and installed last night. I'd been wondering if we were ever going to get an update again, I don't think I'd gotten one since the beginning of the year.

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
HTC says the U11 is going to get Pie so they still know it exists!

Haha..... This made me laugh..

I do love HTC phones, especially the speakers and camera... but... ugh, the lack of updates and support... Im currently rockin an LG G6, however... the camera isnt that great on OREO, so Im thinking of coming back to HTC... but the lack of updates ..

jwbekens

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Will Sprint or other carrier U11s ever get Android Pie? Android Q beta release comes out TODAY! Sheesh. My Sprint U11 is still on the November 2017 security patch. Another disappointing year with HTC. Phone is holding up OK even with the broken screen. I want to get Pie and hold on until next fall when the Pixel 4 comes out. I have been an HTC phone aficionado for more than 10 years, but I am gonna jump ship. I am enjoying my work iPhone Xs a lot, but the HTC camara is still better indoors and in low light. Videos are better in the iPhone.

Gus_Gutz

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Well my unlocked u11 says it is up to day and my security patch level is June 2018. I guess I am the looozer here

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy