HTC U12?

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Can you order it from Amazon in the UK? If you go to Amazon here, the item page says that the phone releases on June 7.

Just checked Amazon in the UK & no HTC U12+. Can only preorder it from HTC's website at the moment. Really hoping for UK carrier support.

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site

Watched that review & it's a good review but he's a bit disappointed in battery life. He's gonna see if it settles down after a couple of days. On his Twitter page he's posted screenshots of what he's getting in the first 48 hours & he's getting just over 4 hours of screen on time. I use to get 6 hours of screen on time with this phone in using now.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Watched that review & it's a good review but he's a bit disappointed in battery life. He's gonna see if it settles down after a couple of days. On his Twitter page he's posted screenshots of what he's getting in the first 48 hours & he's getting just over 4 hours of screen on time. I use to get 6 hours of screen on time with this phone in using now.

48 hours is definitely not enough time to get a sense of battery life. There are so many background processes going on in the beginning and nothing has cached. Also setting a new phone up and playing around with it means it’s not getting used as it would be day to day. I’m definitely interested to see reviews of people who have been using the phone for more than a few days though.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I'll be surprised if battery life isn't great. I'm using few SD 845 phones and they all have great battery life. Even G7 with just 3000 mAh battery is getting good battery life. Unless HTC screws up majorly the U12+ battery life should be great with a 3500 mAh battery and SD 845.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I'll be surprised if battery life isn't great. I'm using few SD 845 phones and they all have great battery life. Even G7 with just 3000 mAh battery is getting good battery life. Unless HTC screws up majorly the U12+ battery life should be great with a 3500 mAh battery and SD 845.

Yes, hopefully it has good battery life!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking of getting the U11 but got a Pixel 2 instead but I want to get this HTC because I haven't used one since my HTC Surround.

I did the same thing as you! I think I could've gotten either the HTC U11, LG V30, or the Pixel 2 XL and would've been happy with either of those options; but I ended up choosing the smaller Pixel 2 and it has been the perfect fit for me. I understand you wanting to continue your HTC lineage with a new U12!

Which Pixel 2 device did you get, and which colour? :)

anon(8532178)

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
I did the same thing as you! I think I could've gotten either the HTC U11, LG V30, or the Pixel 2 XL and would've been happy with either of those options; but I ended up choosing the smaller Pixel 2 and it has been the perfect fit for me. I understand you wanting to continue your HTC lineage with a new U12!

Which Pixel 2 device did you get, and which colour? :)

I got the smaller one in black wish the blue was like the first Pixel.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm liking what I see but I don't like how it seems quite tall Ala note 8 status

J Williams did a walk through and it towers over the one plus 6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz