06-03-2018 09:26 AM
38 12
tools
    Remind me of LG V20 when they first announced. 1 1/2 month wait.
    Better than V20 or LG products because LG gives zero ****s about it's messaging and let the carriers announce prizing, release date when ever they want. (In the US)
    05-29-2018 01:31 AM
    I would like to try HTC phone, but we even have no official service provider, plus mine Mate 9 can't be upgraded by any phone of 2018, the performance compared with astonishing battery life, is something amazing, other than that, i would like to try HTC.

Also some of you were talking about Samsung, i had the s7 edge with stock, rooted and highly tweaked rom... This phone was plain average, performance were pathetic
    05-29-2018 12:18 PM
    My M8 is dying on me, I have to twist the wire in a specific way and try million times before it charges! Not sure I can wait the whole of june for U12 to reach home
    The price you pay for hanging on to your oldie for too long
    05-30-2018 09:39 AM
    What scathing article by David Ruddock from Android police... He is generally very critical but this one he doesn't seem to hold anything back.. Ouch.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/0...any-free-fall/
    06-01-2018 05:46 PM
    What scathing article by David Ruddock from Android police... He is generally very critical but this one he doesn't seem to hold anything back.. Ouch.

Yeah I read that too... I think he has some valid points but, I'll be sticking with HTC till they go under. Over the past 5 years, HTC has been overly criticised on all kinds of things and I've still thoroughly enjoyed the devices they make.
    06-01-2018 06:11 PM
    It's a mixed bag. I like what this site has to say. Even though it's not as thorough a review as I'd like, it tells me what I need to know. I already have two HTC 3.5mm dongles, I don't need anymore.

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/htc-u12-plus-review
    06-01-2018 08:29 PM

Reads very personal and subjective! Hard to trust or take seriously, and with companies paying for reviews, I'd rather try for my self
    06-01-2018 08:42 PM

Wow, that's rough! I disagree with a lot of it though. I also think the "phone reviews" tag should be removed to just state that's it's an editorial only. I honestly don't know what some bloggers want. The same guy praises the Pixel, but talks about HTC's lack of innovation. In what way is the Pixel innovative? (Not saying the Pixel is a bad phone, but it's not very innovative either. And oh how I hate the "I" word. It's so overused.)

It's a mixed bag. I like what this site has to say. Even though it's not as thorough a review as I'd like, it tells me what I need to know. I already have two HTC 3.5mm dongles, I don't need anymore.

HTC U12+ review: HTC's latest has smart gimmicks, you just might not like them | WIRED UK
    I read that as well. It's a pretty good read, and most of it lines up with how I feel the phone will work. I'm a tiny bit concerned about the buttons. I'm not too worried about the headphone thing b/c I have 2 pair of HTC earbuds, and they both sound really good. Add in active noice cancellation and I'm intrigued. I also wish that it came with the 3.5 dongle for my car, but oh well.
    06-02-2018 09:26 AM
    So exciting! Can't wait to see homescreen setups and more!
    06-03-2018 12:08 AM
    starting to see very lukewarm initial impression such as this one

06-03-2018 02:01 AM
    starting to see very lukewarm initial impression such as this one

Same here but still gonna wait until this website does there review & a few others. Was thinking maybe I should choose a different phone as it's not sounding to good.
    06-03-2018 06:44 AM
    I've seen a couple reviews from folks I've never heard of before on YouTube, but I'll wait until I have mine before I make up my mind.
    06-03-2018 08:52 AM
    So after watching that video I'm wondering a few things. Most people think the buttons aren't configurable as far as pressure goes. They are. It uses the same pressure you set for Edge Sense, so they're going to be harder to "press" if you have Edge Sense to the highest pressure setting. Also, they complained about screenshots. In the Nav bar the extra buttons are actually 2 configurable pages that you can swipe between. Screen shot is one of the options in that configurable nav bar. It almost seems that many reviewers are not realizing options that are available or are configurable that will address some of their complaints.
    06-03-2018 09:26 AM
38 12