Who’s preordering the 12+?!?!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I preordered mine the morning preorders went live in the US. I was debating between the 12+ and the Xperia XZ2. Who else plans on preordering the 12+?

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I preordered mine the morning preorders went live in the US. I was debating between the 12+ and the Xperia XZ2. Who else plans on preordering the 12+?

I'm waiting to hear back from HTC to see if they are sending out any coupon codes. I have messaged them through Facebook, Twitter and Gmail

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting for reviews but it's looking promising. Also waiting to see if there is any carrier support here in the UK as HTC said that it's still to be announced.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I ordered last night. Free shipping I might call them for upgrade shipping. So close to go with LG G7, but that battery size killed for me.

Mike328

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I'm really like what I see with this phone but I've never owned a htc phone before and I have also never purchased a phone out right for 800 bucks , with that said ppl that have had htc in the past how does it really stack up to like Samsung and Google because with that price tag it's hard for me to look over those two prolly going to be in the same ball park, cuz again this one really looks nice I personally like the red one the most but again that price.

anon(10464842)

May 24, 2018
Visit site
also how often if so does or do htc have like small sales on there phones

not sure where you are, I've preordered mine via HTC club UK, original price £699.99, i preordered for £629.99! Didn't think it will be reduced on its day out!! Shame i didn't realise HTC club existed when i ordered the U11+ for my dad!

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for reviews but it's looking promising. Also waiting to see if there is any carrier support here in the UK as HTC said that it's still to be announced.

I'm definitely waiting for real life reviews as well. I'll most likely get it though... still hanging onto an HTC 10, so I'm due!

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
It's been a while since I've seen you on an HTC board. What brought you back?

Me? :) I really didn't see a need to upgrade from the HTC 10 to the U11, so I've just been reading but not commenting. Ha. This is the longest I've gone without a new phone, so I'm ready!

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

Well, I got impatient and pre-ordered anyways. I'm looking forward to seeing this come in in a couple of weeks. My U11 camera has been broken since February. I've been using my 10 to take pics. I'm so excited!!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, I got impatient and pre-ordered anyways. I'm looking forward to seeing this come in in a couple of weeks. My U11 camera has been broken since February. I've been using my 10 to take pics. I'm so excited!!

According to Amazon the shipping date is June 7, but my HTC email only mentioned June. I’m curious about when they’ll actually ship out.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
It's been a while since I've seen you on an HTC board. What brought you back?

Not sure who you were referring to, but if it’s me, yeah I haven’t really been in HTC threads much since the M9 days.

Went back to iOS full time with a brief fling with the Note 7 and S8+. Went back to iOS with the X. Keeping my X, gonna put the U12+ on a separate line. Now to figure out which carrier to go with.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I think I'm going to pick up the XZ2 Premium instead. I was debating between the HTC U12+ or the XZ2 Premium and I decided on the Sony handset.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I think I'm going to pick up the XZ2 Premium instead. I was debating between the HTC U12+ or the XZ2 Premium and I decided on the Sony handset.

Has Sony released pricing on the XZ2 Premium? If the XZ2 is $799 I can't imagine how much the Premium will be.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm really like what I see with this phone but I've never owned a htc phone before and I have also never purchased a phone out right for 800 bucks , with that said ppl that have had htc in the past how does it really stack up to like Samsung and Google because with that price tag it's hard for me to look over those two prolly going to be in the same ball park, cuz again this one really looks nice I personally like the red one the most but again that price.

I've never owned a Pixel, but I had the Note 7, S7 Edge, and S8+. I hated everything, I mean everything about the S7 Edge, but the hardware was close to iPhone quality with the S8+. However, the software got glitchy after about 5 months requiring reboots, and restores to keep it running smoothly. The Note 7 I really liked for the brief time I was able to own it, but that wasn't for very long b/c of the recall.

I had both the HTC One M8 and One M9. The build quality of those devices was pretty much on par with what Apple was producing at the time, and Samsung couldn't match at that point. Both Apple and Samsung have improved their build quality since, but I didn't have the HTC 10 or 11 to compare. When it comes to software I never had the problems with the M8 or M9 I had with Samsung phones. They were always snappy and never glitchy like Samsung phones become over time. I also had terrible issues dealing with customer service with Samsung. Honestly, Sony and HTC are the only 2 Android OEMs I have any interest in at the moment.

anon(10464842)

May 24, 2018
Visit site
I had both the HTC One M8 and One M9. The build quality of those devices was pretty much on par with what Apple was producing at the time, and Samsung couldn't match at that point. Both Apple and Samsung have improved their build quality since, but I didn't have the HTC 10 or 11 to compare. When it comes to software I never had the problems with the M8 or M9 I had with Samsung phones. They were always snappy and never glitchy like Samsung phones become over time. I also had terrible issues dealing with customer service with Samsung. Honestly, Sony and HTC are the only 2 Android OEMs I have any interest in at the moment.

+1
I bought the S3 for my father, and in no time it was glitching and collecting faults. Then I purchased the M8 for myself, and found it amazing. Upgraded my father's phone to U11+, and no regrets so far!

Lucy Davies

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Looking forward to reviews on this phone coz I'm hearing all good things apart from the pressure sensitive fake buttons that don't work all the time & pressing them multiple times doesn't always work. I hope they fix this though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC