HTC U12+ shipping

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Only 128gb available...hmmmmm lol ...6 left

Really? I didn’t see that as well available when I posted the screenshot. Only available from some third party seller for crazy $1499. Even 128gb not available via “ships and sold from Amazon” listings.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
0d9a41e05671aec4cef66007bd64642b.png

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Really? I didn’t see that as well available when I posted the screenshot. Only available from some third party seller for crazy $1499. Even 128gb not available via “ships and sold from Amazon” listings.
Nevermind they're dead too. I wonder why people order from HTC got shipped, but Amazon still on hold. Will check again

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I had pre ordered on Amazon but they said today it's out of stock .....
So I canceled.

It makes no sense that you can't even buy it on HTC website. Why say it's launching today if you only have a hand full of inventory to sale in the first place.
I don't need the phone but would spend the money just to play with it. Phones are my hobby. :-(

Sean Bailey2

Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
I was told 12 hours later on HTC chat thing that it would be shipping by end of week, guess what, still says boxed shipment. As close as I might be to getting it I feel like just cancelling and going with something else, the information is absolutely appalling, in that there is none.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Just checked recent news. People ordered from Amazon won't get the device until August. Anybody going with HTC.com?

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Just checked recent news. People ordered from Amazon won't get the device until August. Anybody going with HTC.com?

I know one Amazon rep said August 3, but the 3(!!!) I spoke with couldn't find any information about August 3. For all we know, June 21 could've been an approximate date they were getting their stock from HTC, so maybe it could be any day now. Yesterday, one rep was telling me the phone would be in stock on June 21. I was like, TODAY IS JUNE 21!!!!!!!!

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I know one Amazon rep said August 3, but the 3(!!!) I spoke with couldn't find any information about August 3. For all we know, June 21 could've been an approximate date they were getting their stock from HTC, so maybe it could be any day now. Yesterday, one rep was telling me the phone would be in stock on June 21. I was like, TODAY IS JUNE 21!!!!!!!!
Yup. I'm not going check anymore on this. HTC.COM shipping cost is joke for next day air lol. Waiting time.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

They told me they didn’t have a date at Amazon too. I have 3 orders. The original one I placed on the 23rd that according to HTC’s comment to AC they’re fixing, one I placed with Amazon on Wednesday, and another one the HTC rep suggested I place yesterday. I’ll just cancel the other 2 when 1 ships.

zwagni

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm about to wait until they become available through ebay cause this is ridiculous and the only phone on the market that interests me

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
They told me they didn’t have a date at Amazon too. I have 3 orders. The original one I placed on the 23rd that according to HTC’s comment to AC they’re fixing, one I placed with Amazon on Wednesday, and another one the HTC rep suggested I place yesterday. I’ll just cancel the other 2 when 1 ships.
Good luck. I tried place it on HTC.com but once I saw July shipments I just cancel it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital