HTC U12+ shipping

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I mean the customer care representative probably doesn't have more info, probably he/she looked up at the product info and saw it says releases in June 21st. Amazon is at the mercy of HTC, if they get stock today they are going to ship today. HTC probably has given them date of 21st for the stock to arrive at the Amazon ware house. If they do then Amazon will ship immediately. There are plenty of situations when Amazon pushes the date back because they didn't receive any stock as initially told by the company.
Also, at this point I don't think there is much demand so I'm pretty sure even if you order today via Amazon you will still be on the initial stock shipping window.
True. That's why I don't bother with them rep. People in EU received the phone. Two more days isn't too much longer. Time to hunt for screen protector and case.

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Just checked on my order this morning and is now showing cancelled.. Anyone else in the US showing this on their order?! Still waiting for support to contact me..

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Just checked on my order this morning and is now showing cancelled.. Anyone else in the US showing this on their order?! Still waiting for support to contact me..

This is how mine looks I don't think that means it's cancelled???

Attachments

• 39057.jpg
    39057.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 40

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Under Boxed Shipment mine says Quantity Cancelled: 1

View attachment 285647
May be they are getting ready to ship and tried to charge your credit card/payment method and it didn't go thru so they cancelled? I have seen many pre-orders across many companies where this is one of the common reasons. Especially for a company as incompetent as digital river.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
May be they are getting ready to ship and tried to charge your credit card/payment method and it didn't go thru so they cancelled? I have seen many pre-orders across many companies where this is one of the common reasons. Especially for a company as incompetent as digital river.

Mine shows cancelled as well. I’m using HTC financing. Not sure how a payment would be the issue, but who knows at this point?!?!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ah that sucks... Looks like HTC financing is common on both of the cases. I would say just go with Amazon and you can still get 24 month 0% apr financing with Amazon store card. You will also get better costumer service with Amazon if there is a problem. I know not a solution for everyone but at least that's an alternate option if you are looking for financing.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
The ironic thing is I used HTC Financing and was approved.. Maybe I'll be looking for another phone now. :(

I just talked to HTC. They said there was an issue between getting billing info between TD Bank and HTC. They said I had to reorder, but wouldn’t lose my place in line. I may just order from Amazon instead.

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine shows cancelled as well. I’m using HTC financing. Not sure how a payment would be the issue, but who knows at this point?!?!

Well I called and supposedly TDBank didn't give them the confirmations in time so they cancelled the order and we must resubmit but won't lose are positions so they say

cmurgia

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I used Paypal for mine and it says pending fulfillment now.

HTC U12+™ - Translucent Blue - 128G
Boxed Shipment
Order Status: Pending Fulfillment

Your order has been released for fulfillment. You will receive a shipment confirmation email with tracking when your product is shipped. Tracking numbers will be displayed on this page after the product has shipped.

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I just talked to HTC. They said there was an issue between getting billing info between TD Bank and HTC. They said I had to reorder, but wouldn’t lose my place in line. I may just order from Amazon instead.

I'd go with Amazon. Digital River is the absolute worst especially with returns. At least with Amazon, they can send out a new replacement if there are any issues without having to send the old unit back yet. With Digital River, you have to buy a new one and then return the old one in the meantime.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Interesting !!!

c26958debcf4ed806d57e5091d9a1c5d.png

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Glad I got mine in I just hope it ships tomorrow so I can get it Friday !!!
I haven't owned a HTC device in a while so I'm looking forward to it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay