It's Shipping

mdpgc

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Morning status....
HTC U12+™ - Translucent Blue - 64G
Boxed Shipment
Order Status: Pending Fulfillment

Your order has been released for fulfillment. You will receive a shipment confirmation email with tracking when your product is shipped. Tracking numbers will be displayed on this page after the product has shipped.

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
My ceramic black from Amazon will be here Thursday, and I placed the order on Monday! It says they're fully in stock now.

mdpgc

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Morning status....
HTC U12+™ - Translucent Blue - 64G
Boxed Shipment
Order Status: Pending Fulfillment

Your order has been released for fulfillment. You will receive a shipment confirmation email with tracking when your product is shipped. Tracking numbers will be displayed on this page after the product has shipped.

Update: My Phone has shipped
Screenshot_20180626-182006.jpg

Last edited:

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Amazon's loaded up, finally. 64GB versions of both the Translucent Blue and Ceramic Black are in stock and as of now they have 16 of the 128GB Translucent Blue available. The black is a Prime one-day.

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I would like to get one I already pre ordered but canceled whenever it didn't ship.

Now I'm worried about getting one that works right on Verizon ...

elverdiblanco

Jun 12, 2018
Visit site
Thanks mate. I thought it would be worth the wait.
Let's see how things work for the UK'ers

Got mine yesterday but as I've posted in another thread I can't see any options in the phone to switch on WiFi calling. That's a must where I live because coverage on all networks sucks. Carrier is EE and unless HTC support can get back to me and tell me how to get it working it will have to go back. I've had it working on my HTC 10 for the past two years and am using the same SIM in the U12+.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad