The Dreaded Yellow Tint...

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Do any of you have the slight yellow hue at the bottom 1/3 of your screen? It's especially noticeable on the settings menu. This happened with my HTC 10, and it took 3 phones to finally get a good screen. UGH! Time to return and try again...

P.S. The buttons are no big deal at all.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Do any of you have the slight yellow hue at the bottom 1/3 of your screen? It's especially noticeable on the settings menu. This happened with my HTC 10, and it took 3 phones to finally get a good screen. UGH! Time to return and try again...

Do you have another phone to take photo of it?

Sound like similar problem with LG G7 or LCD panel.

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
It's really hard to get on camera, but here's a shot. The bottom third just looks really dirty compared to the rest of the screen.

IMAG3002.jpg

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

It's either invisible to my eye or I don't have it. That is crappy. I've never noticed it on any phone though and I remember that being a complaint as far back as the M8. Hopefully you can get HTC to resolve it quickly.

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
It's either invisible to my eye or I don't have it. That is crappy. I've never noticed it on any phone though and I remember that being a complaint as far back as the M8. Hopefully you can get HTC to resolve it quickly.

That's why I wanted to order from Amazon. My new replacement will be here tomorrow! With my HTC 10 and Digital River, I had to buy another one and request a refund on the other. You'd definitely notice it too... I have my clean HTC 10 to compare it. My OCD can't handle it! Ha.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad