newer htc fanantic

caseyw1987

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
ok so ill admit that im pretty cheap and that i currently use an old razr with a go phone p
lan lol...i live in northern michigan so it works pretty good...ive been wanting to upgrade to the inspire for a while now and now the vivid comes out and its love at first sight lol...can the vivid work on a gophone plan? What would i need to transition my old phone? Can a micro sim card work in the vivid or would i need a lte only card? Ive done alot of research and it looks like that the vivid is the best htc phone for at&t? Any help would go a great deal...thanks :)

knighthawk321

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You're going to have to go whole hog and get a regular plan to fully use the capabilities of the Vivid. It requires an LTE SIM card to function. With that card, you'll get all the bands. Your old card won't work. To really take advantage of its capabilities, you'll need a data plan. The 200MB minimum plan is a joke. Better to bite the bullet and fork out the $50/month for the 4GB/month plan. What sort of call plan you get depends on how much calling and texting you do. Either way, if you go with a smartphone, especially a high end one like the Vivid, you're going to have to leave pay as you go and go with a plan package.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800