New to Android!

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I am a crackberry converted over to droid and the HTC Vivid has caught my eye. I have always like the HTC phones and the way they are set up. I have been is this forum and read many things about the vivid that is somewhat concerning. I currently have a Torch 9810. What should I know before I make the switch? What are some positives about the vivid? Thanks for any and all comments/opinions!

Curveberry#WN

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I just got my vivid yesterday, was a curve 3g and I am in LOVE...the ability to do so much with little effort and it's so fast!! Its literally like going from dial up to high speed! good luck! still looking for need to have apps so far ive got skype, pandora, netflix, and beat the traffic...they have all wowed me!!!

becandl

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I've had my vivid for about a month, coming from a Torch 9800. It's definitely fast. Probably the only thing you will miss from your blackberry is the battery life. Other than that, the vivid is far better. The one thing I've about android is the ability to customize everything. You can change your launcher, your keyboard, your messaging and email apps: everything. I'm in love with it. You can't go wrong with the vivid.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk