whats with gmail?

Drayk

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
So.....longtime blackberry user here. I've been using the HTC Vivid for a couple days now.
I love the device....love just about everything about it except the most important thing to me.....email. Isn't google supposed to do gmail well? I have 2 gmail accounts. Yeah....that's what I thought too..
It sux.....all I want it to do is push....when someone sends me mail....I want it. What a concept.
Gmail doesn't push email to me. I have to sync it just to get mail. There is no duration interval to sync...which makes me think it should push...but it doesn't.
Is gmail in the gmail app (not the native HTC app) not pubsh?
Could someone please advise????

asuprice

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
So.....longtime blackberry user here. I've been using the HTC Vivid for a couple days now.
I love the device....love just about everything about it except the most important thing to me.....email. Isn't google supposed to do gmail well? I have 2 gmail accounts. Yeah....that's what I thought too..
It sux.....all I want it to do is push....when someone sends me mail....I want it. What a concept.
Gmail doesn't push email to me. I have to sync it just to get mail. There is no duration interval to sync...which makes me think it should push...but it doesn't.
Is gmail in the gmail app (not the native HTC app) not pubsh?
Could someone please advise????

It seems to be a problem with gmail right now. I am having the same problems on my 4S and my Skyrocket. Its been this way for a few days.

becandl

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been able to get Gmail to push on either the stock HTC mail or Gmail app since I got my vivid a month ago. Why?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci