HTC Calendar Issue

Wexal

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
From HTC Fuze to the Vivid. Windows to Android -never going back. The options for Repetition in the calendar are limited. Does anyone have a solution to allow a '3rd Sunday of the month', or ''every four weeks' to be scheduled? Seems that my life can be THAT out of bounds. If not are there Any good apps which synchronize with contacts?

dougsorensen

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
From HTC Fuze to the Vivid. Windows to Android -never going back. The options for Repetition in the calendar are limited. Does anyone have a solution to allow a '3rd Sunday of the month', or ''every four weeks' to be scheduled? Seems that my life can be THAT out of bounds. If not are there Any good apps which synchronize with contacts?

Business Calendar will do that

Wexal

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, it does the trick. Wish there was a way to sync it to the desktop, but the flexibility is there which was the main issue.

dougsorensen

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, it does the trick. Wish there was a way to sync it to the desktop, but the flexibility is there which was the main issue.

Sorry, I missed that question. I use MyPhoneExplorer for syncing. HTC also has a USB syncing system, but it won't sync Outlook tasks. And MyPhoneExplorer works better. With the HTC sync, I had a hard time getting it to link up with my phone. I've never had that problem with MyPhoneExplorer.

Vetdoctor

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Off market you can look up Pimlical from Pimlicosoftware.com. If you ever used a Palm phone you used an early Datebook calendar. Pimlical is souped up Datebook for Android. I don't use Outlook so can't swear it will sync but I think it does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome