Mobile Network won't turn on?

laurenclements

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i just got a new HTC Vivid last night. I had originally gotten the HTC Vivid on the 4th of this month and that one kept randomly turning off 2-3 times a day so i got a brand new one last night in Amarillo, TX. When i got home to Borger, TX last night i wasn't able to send text messages and now today my phone is saying that i can only make emergency phone calls due to my mobile network being turned off. When i go to my notification bar into quick settings and try to turn mobile network back on it wont even let me select turning it on. What is going on???:mad:

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i just got a new HTC Vivid last night. I had originally gotten the HTC Vivid on the 4th of this month and that one kept randomly turning off 2-3 times a day so i got a brand new one last night in Amarillo, TX. When i got home to Borger, TX last night i wasn't able to send text messages and now today my phone is saying that i can only make emergency phone calls due to my mobile network being turned off. When i go to my notification bar into quick settings and try to turn mobile network back on it wont even let me select turning it on. What is going on???:mad:

Go back to where you bought it, and have THEM set it up until you are satisfied. If you paid $199.99 at AT&T, you are entitled to get $100.00 back, as the price just dropped. Good luck!:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1