JonMark#AC

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So in the part of Texas where I live, there is no 4G LTE only HSPA plus ... Recently I made a trip to San Antonio, and according to AT&T there is 4G LTE in San Antonio. However, during the whole week I was there, my Vivid never switched from 4G to 4G LTE ... any ideas why? I was all over San Antonio too - uptown, downtown, midtown. Residential areas, business areas, consumer areas ... I checked constantly and nothing. In fact, there were parts of San Antonio where my coverage went down to one bar of Edge. I was just rather confused as I was looking forward to being in San Antonio to test out this 4G LTE speed.

JonMark#AC

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I did not know this ... I wonder why they didn't give me the right SIM when I activated it then, I activated it at a corporate AT&T store. Would I need SIM adapter then since it needs a mirco SIM card?

ronnie498

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I did not know this ... I wonder why they didn't give me the right SIM when I activated it then, I activated it at a corporate AT&T store. Would I need SIM adapter then since it needs a mirco SIM card?

I would swing by an Att store talk to them

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey