vivid not getting any signal around my town or home... Help!!

thalianenita87

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello, it has been 4 days that i cant get any signal in my house or around town. I drive 20 min from home to work and around the 15 min drive i get full signal.I've called at&t and they checked for any down towers around my neighborhood but everything was fine.today my brother bought a brand new htc vivid and as soon we came in it lost all the signal .... Weird!!! We are so confused! It's brand new, any ideas? Help please !! =(

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello, it has been 4 days that i cant get any signal in my house or around town. I drive 20 min from home to work and around the 15 min drive i get full signal.I've called at&t and they checked for any down towers around my neighborhood but everything was fine.today my brother bought a brand new htc vivid and as soon we came in it lost all the signal .... Weird!!! We are so confused! It's brand new, any ideas? Help please !! =(

Try re-booting your phone. Make sure that you have the internet turned on.:)

apoc53

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I assume you mean cell signal, for placing calls? Do other AT&T phones work?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

thalianenita87

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes signal to make calls texts etc... Yes we have a pantech crossover good signal, Samsung infuse good signal, Samsung skyrocket good signal too. My brother had an iPhone good signal , but he bought the HTC Vivid last night and now its not getting any signal either.

thalianenita87

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I just called HTC and they told me to factory reset, I did and nothing got fixed I just lost all my info pictures, music and apps, then they had no clue on what to tell me uughhh!! ...... Called At&t and they checked my sim card (its fine) then they said a tech was going to come and check towers but until July 12!!!! Uughh! What can I do??? Any super heroes here?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca