apps not available for download?

madiepaisley

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
hi all, need some help, (admins, if i've asked this in the wrong place, please move) - so i have an htc vivid. i got it all set up under email #1 - and over the past year i've decided i want to use email #2. so i've migrated all my stuff from this gmail to that gmail - and due to some other issues with my phone, i had to do a factory reset. anyways, after this reset i've put BOTH email #1 and email #2 on there, but for some reason, when i go to google play market, i can SEE the things i'd previously purchased under email #1 (i can switch between email #1 and email #2 while in the market), but i can't GET them again without paying for them again.
anyone know a work around?
i know it's silly, but i'd really like my robot unicorn attack again, LOL :)
Thanks all!

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
hi all, need some help, (admins, if i've asked this in the wrong place, please move) - so i have an htc vivid. i got it all set up under email #1 - and over the past year i've decided i want to use email #2. so i've migrated all my stuff from this gmail to that gmail - and due to some other issues with my phone, i had to do a factory reset. anyways, after this reset i've put BOTH email #1 and email #2 on there, but for some reason, when i go to google play market, i can SEE the things i'd previously purchased under email #1 (i can switch between email #1 and email #2 while in the market), but i can't GET them again without paying for them again.
anyone know a work around?
i know it's silly, but i'd really like my robot unicorn attack again, LOL :)
Thanks all!

Nope, because you are using your second account as the primary account for your phone.