I went to his website http://wcxxeperia-nce.com and logged in just fine. However, to my shock, I saw nothing on the website. No forums, no messages, there was nothing.

So, back to the main point of this thread:

Where did WildChild go!?

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums
    06-21-2013 07:35 PM
    I clicked on your link and got message that the website couldn't be found. I really don't know who WildChild is??

Kurt
    06-22-2013 03:28 PM
    WildChild is my favorite developer, he made the first ROM I ever flashed on my Vivid. He made the WCX you would see my signature show.

06-22-2013 10:20 PM
    So to answer your old and lost question. I was active just before that and he announced he was sick and poor and unable to keep up. He gave a countdown and on day zero the board went blank. The odd thing is that just yesterday I started seeing active posts from the board in my emails. I went back and signed in but still cannot get to any part of the board itself. I thought I would search threads to see what was known and found your old thread. I'll keep looking.
    OperationA7X likes this.
    09-30-2013 04:50 PM
    So to answer your old and lost question. I was active just before that and he announced he was sick and poor and unable to keep up. He gave a countdown and on day zero the board went blank. The odd thing is that just yesterday I started seeing active posts from the board in my emails. I went back and signed in but still cannot get to any part of the board itself. I thought I would search threads to see what was known and found your old thread. I'll keep looking.
    Apparently, he's updating to vBulletin v5.

10-01-2013 12:27 AM
    I'm still around as well as site still running

Apparently, he's updating to vBulletin v5.

01-21-2014 01:34 PM
    Recovering from spinal fusion is the@sick part, no income because of spinal fusion@poor and couldnt upkeep the site... Now all better (As much as can be anyway)....Money isnt an issue now so site went back up as I said it would when it went down.

01-21-2014 01:38 PM
    Recovering from spinal fusion is the@sick part, no income because of spinal fusion@poor and couldnt upkeep the site... Now all better (As much as can be anyway)....Money isnt an issue now so site went back up as I said it would when it went down.
    All right, now, I have another question that I can't seem to post to your site. I can't access your ROM page for the Vivid at all. Why is that?

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
    01-21-2014 03:26 PM
    Hi, WC. I am happy that you are better. I hope pain free.

As for the website, I have the same issue, still unable to access the website though, in my case, it's no big deal. Two months ago my Vivid did a random reboot while I was driving and got stuck in a boot loop. I pulled the battery and restarted and. . . nothing. . . black screen. I got a new battery from AT &T and it would not charge. By that point in time I was done. I went to AT&T and got a Note 3 which is 10 x better than the Vivid. Would you like to hear my litany of complaints about the Note 3?

In any case you can remove me from the forum. I appreciated all your help and the wonderful ROM. It was fun while it lasted but I won't be back to the Vivid again.
    01-23-2014 12:29 PM
    Hi, WC. I am happy that you are better. I hope pain free.

As for the website, I have the same issue, still unable to access the website though, in my case, it's no big deal. Two months ago my Vivid did a random reboot while I was driving and got stuck in a boot loop. I pulled the battery and restarted and. . . nothing. . . black screen. I got a new battery from AT &T and it would not charge. By that point in time I was done. I went to AT&T and got a Note 3 which is 10 x better than the Vivid. Would you like to hear my litany of complaints about the Note 3?

In any case you can remove me from the forum. I appreciated all your help and the wonderful ROM. It was fun while it lasted but I won't be back to the Vivid again.
    I like to listen. :P

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
    01-25-2014 02:42 AM
    Have no idea email/pm me on site user name etc and ill check your permissions
    02-09-2014 10:38 AM
    @VetDoctor.... One of my mods have that phone...heard all about it,hes trying to convince me to blind dev a rom for it...lol
    02-09-2014 10:41 AM
    Dunno how to send messages from mobile website via V5.

Sent from my HTC One unfortunately from NSA, I mean, Verizon that is now unlocked.
    02-09-2014 10:40 PM