How do i fix my htc vivid?

jermanda411

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Default HTC VIVID
Ok im new not sure where to post this question. Im new to androids and my htc vivid is giving me a headache have read countless threads and posts and still stumped.

***LOCKED***
HOLIDAY PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT - 1.85.0025
MICRO OP - 0360
openADSP - v 02.6.0.2226.00.0202
eMMc - boot
march 1 2012, 17:09:49

Thats what my hboot reads. USB debugging mode is not enabled on phone and cannot get phone past htc screen it hangs there. I have followed directions to unlock bootloader and everything went smooth got file in email and everything then when phone asks me to unlock bootloader i press power on phone to select yes and phone turns off and have to take out battery and reinsert into phone to get back into bootloader and still says locked at top. My os is messed up so i tried doing ruu thing it just keeps saying booting into bootloader and stays like that for thirty minutes. Fastboot program recognizes phone so im not sure what im doing wrong or if phone is too messed up or what. Need some help wopuld be greatly appreciated. Also tried ruu several times and goes through motions until it says rebooting into bootloader then it just sits there forever let it run like 2 hours.