[Tool]Cdma Wildfire S-off, Root & Cwm One Click/Script (Rc 1.0)

darkkuja2

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Tool]Cdma Wildfire S-off, Root & Cwm One Click/Script (Rc 1.

Btw I have my phone rooted I dont know if thats a problem it was with super one click

ZuTuNuPu

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

My phone is saying instead of "Clean s58" my phone says "Get SW Version"

Please help.

jp321jon

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

I did everything as said, I downloaded an app called terminal emulator, supposedly if there is a "#" sign im rooted if there is a "$" im not and it has the $ sign I tried putting in "su" access denied, im very very new to this and can't figure anything out any tips?

arash-k7

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site

hi
after making goldcard and puting files (md5 and zip)in hboot i see that: scurity fail...
plz help

daft909punk

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

hello just wanted to say that this method of S-offing my phone worked(even though it still says locked...OOW). but im still stuck on how to root it part any help oh and thank you for that method.:)

nando_707

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
What
Agreed its easier. If i get your permission id like to link this to my thread. It would help alot of people(and me giving so much support) It worked fine for me, actually. Not one error. Just you need to add in there somewhere after it flashes recovery to delete the file it flashes from the sd (if it does save it to sd, thats what it seems like based on his error) Also is this the CDMA CWM? or still gsm?
Delete what file? The PG76DIAG...

msajtipp

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site

WOW!! trying for days to find an easy (noob friendly) way to just delete the Metro pcs bloatware off my phone... this htc stuff is crazy though. any suggestions?? :)

OK so I went ahead and tried this, and I did everything it said, and the cmd box said that it worked but there is nothing there on my phone indicating that it actually worked... no s-off, no superuser, no cwm... i have no idea what to do now??? do I try again? Am I missing something here? HELP PLEASE! :)

Last edited:

Smalle007

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site

Hi,

i'm trying to unlock my wildfire s. I made the goldcard and putted the 2 files on the sd-card, when i restart my phone in h-boot he wil start loading the pg76DIAG.nbh and he gives an error, "wrong zipped image" and get stuck in Jumping to DIAG... what am i doing wrong?

best regards

vedang81

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

unable to download wildfire-s_one click.zip and htc usb drivers.........help me out plz

vedang81

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Not able to download wildfire-s_one click.........detecting trojans.......plz provide alternate links to download

elreybrian

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

im having problems can someone explain to me how do i put my phone in usb storage mode. thxs

MemeHermetic

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

WOW!! trying for days to find an easy (noob friendly) way to just delete the Metro pcs bloatware off my phone... this htc stuff is crazy though. any suggestions?? :)

OK so I went ahead and tried this, and I did everything it said, and the cmd box said that it worked but there is nothing there on my phone indicating that it actually worked... no s-off, no superuser, no cwm... i have no idea what to do now??? do I try again? Am I missing something here? HELP PLEASE! :)

Basically exactly this.

ManWithNoFace

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site

Basically exactly this.

Same thing here. Just uninstalled HTC Sync (thought the process wasn't running) and am going to try it again, will edit my post and let you all know if it works or not.

edit: actually did get s-off at least, no apps installed and no root though. about to try again.

update: still a no go. got s-off, no root, no apps. Pretty sure during the clean s58 process there was an error about not being able to access the PG zip, or it being corrupt or something, it went on with the rest of the operation pretty quick so i only got a glance at it. Then after i took the battery out and rebooted and hit a key to bring the script through the final operation it was saying it couldn't get permissions to install anything. I believe "are you rooted?" was actually part of one of the error messages. sorry for not posting the text from the script, but it was A LOT of text and i figured a decent description would suffice. I can run through it again and grab it if you need me to.

another update: tried using simon's root method (skipped the s-off part of his other thread since i already have s-off), it hangs at step #7 during the rooting process. I have android version 2.3.4 if that helps

Last edited:

spookyloko

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

im having trouble downloading the img file from gold card. i paste in the CID and i type in the captcha,i know im suppose to add my email but there is nothing asking me for it. it just says "download GoldCard" i cick on that but nothing happens :-\

tyler3137

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

When I click on the first link it redirects me to another forum and it says the board is down.. Has it always said this?

ManWithNoFace

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site

When I click on the first link it redirects me to another forum and it says the board is down.. Has it always said this?

It says they're moving that forum and it'll be down for 2 - 12 hours so.... check back later?

bluelight456

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Just in case no one mentioned this yet (I didn't look through every page for obvious reasons) but htc has now released their own factory method to get s-off. You will still however have to root your phone, but 2fast's electrifypermroot works just fine for that. Simple. Easy.

HTC's s-off guide It's a bit more hands on, but it works.