[Tool] One Click Perm-Root & Busybox Installer (Cdma & Gsm)

2fast4u88

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
One Click Perm-Root & Busbox Installer​

Some devices need a certain version, so read the description. If yours isn't listed try them all starting from the latest.
How ever be warned this may not work on 2.3.6+ Gingerbead releases. As google patched it.
If the script works on your device, please post or pm me to get it added.
Warning I am not responsible for what happens to your device. If it may be good or bad in some way.​

If you have Htc sync installed please remove it. Please make sure your device drivers are installed before reporting device not found. This will not s-off your device and was never meant to. Check the forums for your device.​

LATEST VERSION IS: 1.1

Devices confirmed to be working on/version:
Version 1.0: Uses a older zergrush
Electrify (2.3.4 Unconfirmed, 2.3.5 Confirmed)
Htc Wildfire Cdma (Virgin mobile & Uscc Confirmed)
Htc Wildfire Gsm (Should Work)
Htc Merge (Froyo/Gingerbread unconfirmed/should)
Hero S (Unconfirmed)
Cdma Desire (Unconfirmed)

Version 1.1:
Electrify (2.3.4 Unconfirmed, 2.3.5 Does Not Work)
Htc Wildfire Cdma (Virgin mobile & Uscc Confirmed)
Htc Wildfire Gsm (Should Work)
Htc Merge (Froyo/Gingerbread unconfirmed/should)
Hero S (Confirmed by myself)
Cdma Desire (Unconfirmed)

Usb/Adb Drivers:
Htc 32bit/64bit: http://2fastroms.com/dm_eds/download.php?id=68
Motorola 32 bit: http://2fastroms.com/dm_eds/download.php?id=69
Motorola 64 bit: http://2fastroms.com/dm_eds/download.php?id=70

Downloads:
Version 1.0: http://2fastroms.com/dm_eds/download.php?id=66
Md5sum: 6a43e608e46f65e01e6f3c7807f8f45c
Version 1.1: http://2fastroms.com/dm_eds/download.php?id=67
Md5sum: 053b07ebcec6cc89ea0af13e57b10717

Directions:
Download the latest version or version confirmed to be working on your device.
Extract the contents of the zip to the desktop. You will need winrar, 7zip or the stock windows one may work. I prefer 7zip as it is free. OneClickRoot_xxx what ever version you downloaded it on the desktop.
Once extracted in your folder you put on the desktop. You should have a tools folder & a OneClickRoot.bat.
Enable usb debugging on your phone. As far as I know all devices have it in Menu>Settings>Applications>Devolopment>Usb Debugging.
Once enabled plug your usb cable in to the phone & your pc. Followed by select charge only at the usb prompt.
Now double click the OneClickRoot.bat, if windows 7 or vista you may need to right click and open as admin. Though shouldn't need too.
Now just set back the whole 1 min it takes to do it's thing. At prompts follow what it says. It will then reboot and you should has superuser installed and root permissions.
If not and you get a error, please post the output in your post.

Warning do not fill the thread with does not work. Please post the output of the script. You can put it in the post or copy and paste it on pastebin.org. Followed by putting the link to it in the post. If you decide not to follow the above directions, your post will be ignored.

Credits:
I do this for fun, how ever the followers make it more worthwhile. Where if it wasn't for you guys I would have probably stopped awhile ago. Then the next thanks goes to the ones that confirmed the devices.
Cdrice: Confirmed on electrify 2.3.5
Simmon: From android forums confirmed Virgin Mobile Wildfire S
Sparkey: Confirmed Uscc Wildfire S
Then off to the people if it weren't for them. So say thanks to the people or teams for the hard work.
Aplha-rev for zergrush, though is based on gingerbreak. Without this nothing would be possible.
Then chainsdd for Superuser

Last edited:

zhongliu

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Tool] One Click Perm-Root & Busybox Installer

It works fine in my HTC wildfire S (Vergin Mobile CDMA), thank you very much ! :)

Last edited:

kabloink

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I received errors trying it on my Virgin Mobile Wildfire S 510c. Everything seemed to go well until it tried to copy files and change permissions. I have attached a screenshot of the errors.

2fast4u88

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
That isn't the first time I seen that now which is odd. As gsm seems to have the same issue. If you have experience with adb. Do the following:

Code:
adb shell

Code:
df

You should get a output of the partitions. Where if you can copy that here, I will look. How ever this is pretty odd and stupid. If you are indeed out of memory there will be no other builds for the wildfire s made more than likely. I could do up a script to remove one or two bloat apps to gain some space to run the tool.

2fast4u88

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok according to that your system is 245.96484mb used with 16.78516 mb free. Which is plenty for the little bit needed. Did you happen to do something to make system show different now? If not if you can do a reboot and rerun with 1.1. See what happens then. If still the same thing then something is being reported wrong to the the os. Which means it will need some bloated useless junk removed, where it should then work.

kabloink

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I rebooted and tried it again. I received the same "out of memory" errors. I don't know if it matters, but I installed the HTC security update last month. Could that be causing the problem?

2fast4u88

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't think. If you can pick a few apps that you don't use or would like to remove. I will do a script to remove them. Then we will try again.

clol

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Hellow master,can htc wildfire s a510e,hboot 0.90,android version 2.3.5 work,i have this model phone,,can i get s-off my phone?

kabloink

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't think. If you can pick a few apps that you don't use or would like to remove. I will do a script to remove them. Then we will try again.

I assume you referring to the preinstalled items. One problem is deciding what is safe to remove. Google Books looks like it's the largest item that I assume would not cause any harm if removed and is readily available to reinstall of needed. Hopefully. Thanks.

2fast4u88

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Hellow master,can htc wildfire s a510e,hboot 0.90,android version 2.3.5 work,i have this model phone,,can i get s-off my phone?

Did you read the first post? This will not s-off your device and was never meant to. Check the forums for your device. Pretty sure that is gsm and as far as I am aware the xtc clip is the only way to s-off it. If it isn't gsm simmon's guide or my tool should do it.

I assume you referring to the preinstalled items. One problem is deciding what is safe to remove. Google Books looks like it's the largest item that I assume would not cause any harm if removed and is readily available to reinstall of needed. Hopefully. Thanks.

Yes I am everything you see on the phone is pre-installed on the system partition. Which is where this is pushing stuff to. Even though df outputs system as being 16mb free it can't be right when you only need like 1mb free for the tool to work. So what I would like to try is remove stuff from system completely or move it to data. Which then should take care of the issue. Google books is worthless bloat which is safe to remove. I also would bet there is a flash player installer on system that can be removed (Can install it from the market like the app does any way).

Let me nab simmon's backup's and see what I can remove. If it works I will do a script to move them to data instead.

Edit: Ok in my thread on xda there is claiming that s-off is needed to get perm-root on the wildfire s. If it is or not I am not sure but it shouldn't be as I have tested it on my own devices with s-on. Though are emmc instead of what the wildfire is. So if one of you can s-off and try the tool, to see if it works or not then. I would be thankful to know.

Last edited: