Bootloader has been unlocked. Root access has been verified. When I use ClockworkMod Recovery to apply the ZIP file update via SD, it goes through the entire process, I reboot the phone, and when it turns on. I am still running the old ROM. I cannot figure out why it will not flash properly. I get no error messages, and it seems like it's doing everything it should be. I have tried it about 4 times already. I also tried a different ROM just for kicks to see if it would take. I am at a loss. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    08-23-2013 06:05 PM
    Bootloader has been unlocked. Root access has been verified. When I use ClockworkMod Recovery to apply the ZIP file update via SD, it goes through the entire process, I reboot the phone, and when it turns on. I am still running the old ROM. I cannot figure out why it will not flash properly. I get no error messages, and it seems like it's doing everything it should be. I have tried it about 4 times already. I also tried a different ROM just for kicks to see if it would take. I am at a loss. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Welcome to the forums!
    Did the other ROM flash?
    08-27-2013 12:08 AM