problem with the sd card(s)

mastrotol

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
hello people!!
let's see if there is anyone reading posts for the "wildfire"!! :p
well my problem is this: occasionally, when i try to play some songs, the playback stops and i get the message "Mounted ReadOnly" and these songs cannot be played..also most of the times this happens, my phone stops responding..this has been happening for some time now, even with other sd cards..in previous cases it has happened while i was trying to see my photos and i ended up losing some..i hope i made my problem clear..any ideas what is going on?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hello people!!
let's see if there is anyone reading posts for the "wildfire"!! :p
well my problem is this: occasionally, when i try to play some songs, the playback stops and i get the message "Mounted ReadOnly" and these songs cannot be played..also most of the times this happens, my phone stops responding..this has been happening for some time now, even with other sd cards..in previous cases it has happened while i was trying to see my photos and i ended up losing some..i hope i made my problem clear..any ideas what is going on?
Welcome to the forums!
I don't know how on HTC devices, but you can try rebooting into recovery and clearing system cache.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app