anyone please help me get data from invoicing from my fone, was set to sync to google via email, recorded all my times on timerecord pro, and now have blank screen no info for the month for billing.
    Tried activesync, no luck wont connect
    If anyone knows a solution i'd be very very greatfull
    regards Dan
    08-18-2013 07:47 PM
    So are you saying your phone won't turn on at all, or do some things still function (e.g., does it still ring if someone calls you)? It sounds like you tried connecting it to your computer via USB--did anything pop up at all on the computer? If not, then the phone sounds dead. Do you remember if the battery was low? Try charging the phone for a good 24 hrs without disturbing it, then see if it will power on.
    08-18-2013 07:54 PM
    is turning on, windows brings up window with mobile partner(E), but of course there is only drivers etc links on that page, of no use, tried hisuite, and doesnt connect, updated to check, still same. battery charged, makes no sounds, have blank screen, so cannot select anything to connect via usb???? thanks fro responding, hope this helps you to find me an anwser regards Dan
    08-18-2013 08:21 PM
    I googled your phone and saw that it has TV output capability with an MHL adapter. Do you have one? It would be helpful to hook the phone up to a TV to see if something shows up. If so, then we can narrow the problem down to the phone's screen. If you're able to mirror the screen on the TV, you could also see if the touchscreen component still works, because then you could access the app you need. If the touchscreen is dead, then I'm not sure how you'll be able to recover you data apart from calling Huawei tech support.
    08-18-2013 08:53 PM