Android System Recovery <3e> NO ROOT NO BACKUP

xFazx69

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi There,
I have Huawwi Ascend G610s, it now keep restarting (loop), I have not taken its backup since long, Its Not Rooted, Can't get backup option because of not rooted.

Please suggest the ways to back in this conditions (Not Root, Loop Restarting issue).

Thanks & regards,

xFazx69

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi There,
I have Huawwi Ascend G610s, it now keep restarting (loop), I have not taken its backup since long, Its Not Rooted, Can't get backup option because of not rooted.

Please suggest the ways to back in this conditions (Not Root, Loop Restarting issue).

Thanks & regards,

Finally I made up my mind and perform "Wipe data / factory reset" option on recovery mode. Once complete phone restart but all data and user setting are there nothing charge; problem now are:
BootLoop and Factory Reset Doesn't Work .
Need a quick advice please.
Any one?

xFazx69

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Finally I made up my mind and perform "Wipe data / factory reset" option on recovery mode. Once complete phone restart but all data and user setting are there nothing charge; problem now are:
BootLoop and Factory Reset Doesn't Work .
Need a quick advice please.
Any one?

Now phone is not starting, just vibrates when power button is pressed and screen remains blank.

Please advise.....

Roy Mustang

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Did you tried to flash a firmware on your phone?
Were you trying to root it?

From what you mention above it seems like your phone was stuck in an infinite boot loop and now that it is not getting on then it sounds to me like your phone is hard briked.

Please tell what led to these problems in the first case.

If your phone starts then I recommend you to flash stock firmware on it.

Last edited:

xFazx69

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
Did you tried to flash a firmware on your phone?
Were you trying to root it?

From what you mention above it seems like your phone was stuck in an infinite boot loop and now that it is not getting on then it sounds to me like your phone is hard briked.

Please tell what lead to these problems in the first case.

If your phone starts then I recommend you to flash stock firmware on it.

Thanks for your reply.
I was play candy crush, phone was getting hanged due to just around 50mb of space left, It suddenly gets restart while playing game. Now keep restarting, within 10 seconds of booting up its gets restart.

I tried factory reset on recovery mode but nothing happened, its remains the same.

Kindly let me know what to do now, how to flash stock firmware. I never did it. Will appreciate you.

Roy Mustang

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply.
I was play candy crush, phone was getting hanged due to just around 50mb of space left, It suddenly gets restart while playing game. Now keep restarting, within 10 seconds of booting up its gets restart.

I tried factory reset on recovery mode but nothing happened, its remains the same.

Kindly let me know what to do now, how to flash stock firmware. I never did it. Will appreciate you.
I did some searching and it seems you will have to use software called sp flash tools to flash the firmware, search on google for to find download link for your firmware.

Read this thread before doing anything-
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2763541

Watch this video before flashing-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ApYDDh9FR0&feature=youtube_gdata_player