Ascend G630 help

Imran RAZA2

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I have recently bought Huawei Ascend G630. It's a quad core, 1gb RAM with 4GB ROM phone. I am disappointed for two major aspects. 1, after updating the already installed apps and installing a couple of new quite smaller apps it is showing the storage space allocated for applications is full. A very big disappointment! 2, when I tried to move applications from phone storage to SD card, I was shocked to see it doesn't have the apps2sd feature, a huge disappointment. Can any of you guys help me out how to cope with these?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! 4 GB of internal storage is just too small for any kind of smartphone use besides very basic functions. Around 3 GB of that are taken up by the OS and preinstalled apps, so the user typically only has 1 GB available. At the very least, you need a device with 8 GB, but 16 GB is really what you need to be comfortable. Not all devices allow moving apps to SD, either. Review this guide for tips on how to maximize the memory you have: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html

jessica howard2

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Have no fear my friend! Just goto settings/more under device/storage and switch the default save location to SD card ;)

I have recently bought Huawei Ascend G630. It's a quad core, 1gb RAM with 4GB ROM phone. I am disappointed for two major aspects. 1, after updating the already installed apps and installing a couple of new quite smaller apps it is showing the storage space allocated for applications is full. A very big disappointment! 2, when I tried to move applications from phone storage to SD card, I was shocked to see it doesn't have the apps2sd feature, a huge disappointment. Can any of you guys help me out how to cope with these?

Aleksa Vasic

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I have Huawei Ascend G630 for about 9 months. It worked fine for some but now it has a problem. I can no longer backup my data nor retrive it. I don't know if its the problem in the SD card or is it about the phone. I tried with other cards still wont work. Please help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz