i forgot my Huawei g6 u10 PIN and i try too much time to open it but i'm not success to open it and i search about forgot-ting password on internet they said press volume up and power button in the same time and thing a logo will ...the logo is come for me and the option is not come me i think there is 4 or 5 option there is saying me(check sd update pkg is exist...make sure USB cable has been inserted!usb update starting...)plz help i dont connect my phone to google or when i enter about 25 i cannot can ssee any other option just emargancy call please help me i will be happ frm you if you want image i can send to your gmail or you send me some video or somethinh you have that hep me comment it heree
    11-04-2016 12:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid you might be out of luck. I don't believe there's a simple way to bypass the security lock (which is appropriate, because otherwise it wouldn't be a very good security lock). You could do a factory reset from the Recovery Menu, but of course this will wipe the phone: http://www.hardreset.info/devices/hu...wei-ascend-g6/. Also, this will be flagged by the system as a potentially unauthorized factory reset, so when the reset finishes and the phone restarts, it will ask you for your Google account and password before you can continue. Hopefully, you haven't forgotten that information, right?
    11-05-2016 12:40 AM