Hands-on: Huawei Ascend Mate 7

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thought the premium model was €500 so you could google the exchange

Posted by my G3 or my 1+

Yes, that's about $642 usd. As for carrier pricing, it certainly will be less if anyone in the US offers it. In contract of course. That's about right for a device such as this. It's comparable to similar devices. Save the one plus one and Nexus 5.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
This looks like the most interesting device from IFA for me.

I was pretty much set on getting the Note 4, but then I heard about this, and it looks like a boss. Have a read of AndroidPolice's take on the phone: Hands-On With The Huawei Ascend Mate 7: The Most Exciting Phone At IFA, Hands Down

Hoping this thing will come to Australia (though I doubt it). I might have to look at grey imports.

Seems to tick a whole lot of boxes for me. The only things I'm not sure of are the camera and UI. The UI I can change with Nova or a rom if I need to, but I hope the camera is good. Supposedly it's an f/2.0 13mp Sony BSI camera, so there's no reason why it should be a poor shooter.

It looks good.

Dan604

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
This is by far the best android I have ever used, and ibswap phones monthly via trading. This one is definitely a keeper. Best flagship out atm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance